Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am panicking as my wages are wrong and I may have to delay paying rent and shes strolling around Disney like shes a millionaire
I need roughly 400 out my account just for bills every month and this bafoon is waiting an hour in a que for a cookie that she can probably get a dupe back home for :rolleyes:

Hope you get it sorted though 💕

@Scottishfalpal1 Oh god imagine it her telling everyone about Dubai pllleewwwwssseee watch my videos it would mean the world to me chummies.

Reactions: 6
Happy 100th thread 🥰 (hope you all like my artwork at the end 😂)
I’m so behind on this thread as work has been manic but oh ma gaaddd this is just what I needed after the stress of work. Absolute genius!!!

Reactions: 6
I think the biggest thing that jumps out at me (besides her giant face) when comparing content with B’s (iykyn) and the others on the trip right now is the lack of joy. The folks on the trip now look genuinely happy and grateful- in an age appropriate way. They are doing ALL of the itineraried activities and loving every minute. They are being silly and having a ball. All while providing attractive and informative content. Brogan is just sad, dull and manic. Honestly, her behavior on her trip gives me the creeps. It’s shocking in comparison. 😬

Reactions: 35
I imagine those cookies were pulled out of her case a week after she came home and wasted. She isn’t one to unpack.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she really shower the night before her flight, go round Springs sweating and manic then go on the plane home without another shower or did I read that wrong???

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Did she really shower the night before her flight, go round Springs sweating and manic then go on the plane home without another shower or did I read that wrong???
I think as they were flying home that night there was nowhere to go after Springs to shower before the airport. But, most would have camped out and tried to keep cool. Brogan ran around manic for food and more tat to cart home.

Reactions: 9
That’s right.

I think as they were flying home that night there was nowhere to go after Springs to shower before the airport. But, most would have camped out and tried to keep cool. Brogan ran around manic for food and more tat to cart home.
She didn’t even shower that morning.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Interestingly she has liked a post on friendship by a life coach. Wonder if she’s been reflecting since she came back?
Has she mentioned Portuguese tart recently?

I know PT has been posting some shady posts that could very well be interpreted as applicable to Brogan 🤔. They seem to have a very, thin passive/aggressive childish relationship!

Reactions: 11
100% she didn't know where anything was in the parks or in springs!
When she had the map up for gideons but didn’t think to use Google maps or apple maps when the app didn’t load or just organically find it.

Reactions: 12
Interestingly she has liked a post on friendship by a life coach. Wonder if she’s been reflecting since she came back?
I hate this sort of crap. Hell I hate all the life coach crap too. It's really not that deep.

Friendships that have common interests and respect and love will continue if both parties make the effort and understand that as adults we're all busy. It's called life. People don't have time or energy to call or text or message everyday sometimes. But when you get together, you pick-up where you left off and have good chats and support each other and have a laugh.

I have one friend who I've known since childhood who has introduced me to other friends that I'm super close with now. But that original friend treats two of us like crap... never happy for our wins, always has to one up the other parents because her two kids are perfect of course, that sort of thing. She's also someone who witches about all the horrible people she works with no matter where she works. Nothing is ever her fault. Well at some point, just like with LiarBrogan and this life coach, if you can't keep friendships personally or professionally you have to ask yourself what is the common denominator in all these various scenarios and situations??? It's you. The end.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Brogan and Bianca have a very immature high school view of friendship. They both slagged people off on the podcast for ‘not showing up for them’. Brogan said she didn’t have time to text Megan for over a month! They don’t realise people have their own stuff to deal with because they are blinded by their own selfish needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s delusion.

Oh we all know how this ended 😂😂😂
I have thick curly hair. Right now it's bob length but I've had it long too. I don't use a hair dryer unless I'm straightening it for a special occasion. I can't imagine going on vacation, especially somewhere hot, and waste a good 20-30 mins each morning to blow dry my hair and get myself all hot and sweaty before I even step out of my room. Make it make sense?! Wash it, brush it and throw it up in a bun or pony tail.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.