Brogan Tate #10 Lasagne kits, nothing fits, festering in her Disney pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll give her credit - she's got balls to post those changing room clips online in a world where most content is edited or photoshopped to show people in the best possible light/to an unrealistic degree.

If I was in Brogan's shoes (flip-flops) I'd embrace the change, post a honest video talking about she has recognised she's put on weight since meeting Benji (as lot of us do when we find "happiness" in a relationship - I went from a size 12 to a 18 in two years myself) State wether she's either happy/comfortable this way or if she is unhappy and wants to make a change, then create content around it. Either document her weight-loss struggles and road to healthier eating, or embrace the plus-size world with stylist fittings and plus sized hauls etc... I think lots of girls (me included) would relate to that kind of content more than the "shrunk in the wash" or "sized up" excuses we hear.

I guarantee her subscriber count would go up rather than staying stagnant as it is at the moment.

Reactions: 22
And it's ANYTHING NOT ANYTHINK FFS!!

But you took offense to ginge? 😂

My boyfriend is a bit on the 'strawberry blonde' side and I call him ginge every now and again. It's just teasing 😊
I didn't take offence at all. My husband and a daughter are red heads and just think to say 'cringe and ginge' is just not necessary.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
She’s doing another video for ATD! Oh my let’s hope they gave her some feedback about the first one 😂

Reactions: 5
She’s doing another video for ATD! Oh my let’s hope they gave her some feedback about the first one 😂
Oh god as if the last one wasn’t enough?! Hope the ATD employees have submitted their overtime request this week for working late liking the video and commenting nice things under it....

Reactions: 6
Moving on! So I see Brogie is making an effort for the second video. NOT!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was bout to say the same @Meg1912 ! Suuuuuuurely after all the backlash you’d try your damn best??
Precisely, Threeeyedraven!!!! Surely it's not too much to ask to actually get out of bed to film a video for the channel of the company that spent thousands on you and your bf??!!!
I think it just goes to show it'll be just as bad as the first as it's her way to show: idgaf about whether viewers like it or not. ATD loves my videos and that's all that matters!
And what tips could she possibly give about LA? They didn't do anythink, like the senior couple that they are!!

Never thought to wash pyjamas after buying them, but watching her thrust pyjamas up herself which she then didn't buy, I think I might start.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I honestly just feel quite bad for her at this point. All of the comparison pictures posted in this thread really show how she's rapidly changed over the course of a year. I honestly don't know at this point whether anything will change her, of if she's so set in her ways now that she's a 'lost cause'.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Never thought to wash pyjamas after buying them, but watching her thrust pyjamas up herself which she then didn't buy, I think I might start.
Hahaha yes! The world was quite merrily going round with everyone assuming that ‘hey, no one tries on pyjamas so when I get them home I won’t need to boil them to ensure they’re clean’ UNTIL NOW

• Haha
As a ginger/redhead/taker of souls I don’t find it offensive. The title suggestion was said in jest and isn’t being aimed in a derogatory way. Now if we had said Benji the ginger twit or something like that then it would be.

I wonder what tips she’s going to give for LA? How to order Panda Express everyday

Reactions: 10
She will never hire a personal stylist becos she is unable to accept a different opinion than hers and her mum's. It will be a tragedy to watch..

Reactions: 3
Paid all that money for an IMac and had a break down when the other one broke just to edit on her laptop 🙃
It's because she will have been editing in her pit, but for the purposes of an Instagram piccie she thought oh duck I better waddle into my office and take the pic in there

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone seen Brogans Instagram story? She's just posted saying she's editing the next ATD video. She actually looks a lot more professional from the clip you see of her like she's made an effort, maybe the complaints and criticism did resonate with her after all. I'm intrigued to see how it turns out in comparison to the other one

Reactions: 1
Brogan's LA tips list
1) Spend valuable time eating Panda express in bed
2) List of places to get Instagram piccies taken by your mug of a partner. No need to go for any cultural reason if you get a great piccie!
3) See tip 1

Anyone seen Brogans Instagram story? She's just posted saying she's editing the next ATD video. She actually looks a lot more professional from the clip you see of her like she's made an effort, maybe the complaints and criticism did resonate with her after all. I'm intrigued to see how it turns out in comparison to the other one
Haha! We were just saying a few posts up how it doesn't seem like she made an effort either the second time! Still in bed! But I guess we shall see. I suppose just her not shouting would be an improvement!

It's a miracle, y'all! Brogie lost 2 stone overnight!!! I'll have whatever she had! Which apparently was rosé!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
i’m currently wearing the dress she’s wearing in the new ATD vid she posted a picture of in her story and ever since i realised she had the same one i’ve felt like burning it but

Is her speech getting worse every time shes talking and what was with the tones in her voice in that video, way to go brogan to influence young viewers to drink during the day hope shes not driving anywhere like before what the hell is that photo she cant make effort anymore its like shes gave up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.