Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stuff innit

First time poster here...

Stage 1: find tattle check out Brogie who I apparently quite like
Stage 2: in denial so feel quite sorry for Boogie brogie
Stage 3: can’t stop reading- find myself nodding my head to most posts
Stage 4: watch brogin youtube crap and race over here to see if you guys have clocked the cringey shite I have
Stage 5: register and comment

Conversion complete - hello everyone and thank you for the laughter

Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Emmapism

VIP Member
Maybe that was for Benji’s benefit... trying to entice him with m and ms
A romantic trail of M&Ms leading to the bed.....

Benji whispers in Brogan's ear 'you know you can buy these in the UK, right?'

Brogan's screams echo all the way to the beach hut that her family owns

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Meg1912

VIP Member
Stopping my car to update you ladies on how my date went! One word: INCREDIBLE!!!!!!! You know how you picture everything you want in someone, appearance, personality traits, likes and dislikes and then you meet someone who is all that and more?! Chivalry ain't dead, he opened all doors to me, walked me to my car and waited until I left!!
No kissing at the end as I thought it was best hold my horses, but we chatted away for over 3h and I sure hope I'll see him soon for more chatting and kissing!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Oh I told him about the toothpicks!! [emoji28][emoji28]

@GossWhore, [emoji28][emoji28][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Brogie edits activities will resume tomorrow! [emoji41][emoji41]

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Shout-out to 'Caroline' whoever you are on here 😂😂

IMG_20190829_164015.jpg

(Comment is from ATD video, all the comments are hilarious, particularly the ones from ATD trying to save their ass)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
She actually wrote on her “to do list” that she needed to text her brother Fraser??? As if it’s some sort of chore???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Colourmeinchaos

Hello tattlers
Sorry for sharing personal life info on here but I have found out today that my little baby that was due in March is now not meant to be and I’m heartbroken and sobbing in my bed so any form of memes, brogan edits or anything else may make me laugh a tiny bit so hence why I’ve came on here for a distraction.
How sad am I?

• Sad
Reactions: 31

TinaTree

Chatty Member
Sizing down is such a risky business for Brogan as we know how temperamental her washing machine is

• Haha

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Her stomachs one of her biggest problem areas, why does she insist on tucking in the top to show it off??? That really baffles me
She doesn't make sense because in the Primani video, she filmed some tops on the rails that she liked but said they "come up a little bit short" so she has "to wear really high waisted jeans" which wouldnt make her "feel that comfortable" ....... but whenever she does wear a long top she insists on tucking it in, which shows off her gunt anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Viewer1901

VIP Member
OMG guys it’s my last night in Disney and we’re at the Halloween party (totally normal in August) but look what was in my trick or treat haul!

6C67F544-0D21-40FE-B0AF-30526FA28564.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I bought a bag of Salted Caramel M&Ms in Home Bargains today! Then I sat on my couch and ate the lot. No effs given. And no I am not Brogan, I’m fatter (with better dress sense)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

RKerr91

Yeah I get that but it's a bit uncalled for just because he's a redhead.
I wouldn’t say so. In Scotland no one would say “he’s a redhead” we would say “he’s ginger” or “a ginge” for short...

Don’t see anything offensive in it!

Reactions: 27