Brogan Tate #10 Lasagne kits, nothing fits, festering in her Disney pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No no no. Awful!!!!! That Mickey shirt was not oversized brogan!! It looked like a normal t-shirt. You are not over sizing. You are an 18-20!!!! Accept it and own it.

Reactions: 8
I commented on the IG post it's so effin strange!!!! Can you imagine ur friends tweeting ur teddy bear what the actual fcuk

Shock she deleted it and blocked me [emoji849] effin weirdo
I think you mean Sebbie blocked you!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She basically bought the things that were the least flattering. Everything just hangs on her and makes her look bigger. The long sleeved black was the most flattering and she hated it, makes no sense.

These flowy short sleeved floral dresses don't do anything for her, they cut off her arms, cut off her legs and make her look so much bigger.

Reactions: 6
Remember when Brogie was trying to stalk someone from Tattle on Instagram, and used Sebbie's profile 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Agree. Teddy bears aren't people! Cats and dogs are though!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
I just really can't cope with her 😂 we are the same age.. she makes a effin insta for her ratty teddy bear and her 'pals' comment and she replies as sebbie 😂😂 is this a normal thing to do 😂😂 this has wound me up so much I think the 8 month pregnancy hormones have kicked in this evening

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ll say it once and I’ll say it again I would genuinely like to meet her to try and help her but I feel like she would just ghost me and be in denial about it all. Problem is you can’t help someone who doesn’t want to be helped.
On another note I had a crappy doctors appointment today to do with my pregnancy so thank you tattlers for cheering me up with your fantastic banter, first time I’ve laughed all day.

Reactions: 9
Omg what? Hahaha
If I remember rightly, a few months ago someone from Tattle had left an honest comment on one of her Instagram piccies... Brogie deleted the comment and then proceeded to stalk the person's Instagram stories using Sebbie's account 🙉

*Correct me if you can remember more accurately*

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ll say it once and I’ll say it again I would genuinely like to meet her to try and help her but I feel like she would just ghost me and be in denial about it all. Problem is you can’t help someone who doesn’t want to be helped.
On another note I had a crappy doctors appointment today to do with my pregnancy so thank you tattlers for cheering me up with your fantastic banter, first time I’ve laughed all day.
I’m the same I’d love her to live with me for a week and see the error of her ways!
Hope you’re appointment wasn’t too crappy 😩 I had a crappy fertility appointment today and this thread has put a smile back on my face

Reactions: 6
I actually thought all the clothes she thought looked tit were the best looking....the body and midi skirt made her look her age and actually gave her some figure. Stop drowning yourself in floaty dresses and own those curves xx

Reactions: 13
I can just about justify 'normal' people leaving the house with wet hair if rushed... but it blows my mind that our B did it for filming a video. This is her job! How unprofessional?! Say goodbye to any Primani collaborations Bogie Tat

P.S. IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU RELATABLE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE WITH WET HAIR YOU SKANK, sorry I had to get the rage out of me, I was too polite initially
The hilarious thing is , what else did she actually have to do? Like she didn't have to be at Primark for a certain time, even if she got up late or whatever...there was 0 reason for her to 'rush' and leave with wet hair.

duck if she had too, get a blow dry in superdrug ...it's not like she doesn't dwindle money away everyday anyway.

Reactions: 5
I think it would be a good idea to get some inspiration from other girls her age.

Or maybe see a stylist or someone who could tell her how to dress for her new shape?

I watched two minutes of the video and thought everything looked terrible on her.
Lucy Carter and Channel mum are giving a £250 voucher for primark and Lucy will help the winner choose clothes and style them, I think brogan should enter the competition.

Reactions: 7
Just discovered this girl. Need the low down on this thread. I’ve gathered she’s a ‘SIZE10’-20 and she looks like a different species to what she did a year ago..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.