Brogan Tate #10 Lasagne kits, nothing fits, festering in her Disney pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno what's more weird, that she has that account, that her friends talk to a teddy bear or that she replies back as the teddy bear. They're so weird
All of it is equally weird! It’s like her friends are all like “just talk to the teddy bear it makes her happy” honestly it’s like she’s got the mental age of a child and her friends are all just being like her carera

Reactions: 1
As someone with actually naturally curly hair I go out with it wet as it dries nicer. However I make sure I wash it in enough time for it to be dry before I get to where I’m going. And I’d never film myself with soggy hair!

Reactions: 4
You can see when she’s trying on that pj top that the empty hanger was a size 18-20 which She took it from..she also had the14-16 one in there also on its hanger (obviously tried it on and it was too small) the pj Top didn’t look baggy on her to be honest. I’m not putting her down for what size she is at all but it’s the constant denial that winds me up. Is she seeing something else when she sees herself? Like some kind of body/mind thing??
I wondered this as well when she saw a top she liked and said it was an 18 but it didn't look like an 18. Maybe in her head an 18 is absolutely huge but in real life it really isn't. I look like a normal size (ie not particularly fat or thin, just average) but I have bought an 18 before because of the cut. Primark is notorious for random sizing, just buy the size that fits you, not the size you were a year ago.

Reactions: 6
All of it is equally weird! It’s like her friends are all like “just talk to the teddy bear it makes her happy” honestly it’s like she’s got the mental age of a child and her friends are all just being like her carera
At first I thought she was trying to be relatable in like a failed attempt to be like Lucy Wood, but her mannerisms seem to de-age while her looks go beyond her age. It's such an odd one!

I feel like she's struggling with her mid-twenties so her style is older and she's trying to do adult things like buy a house and she called herself a granny, but at the same time she's not ready to grow up...?

Mid-twenties are horrible Brogan, I get you. But step away from the Disney tat, put down the granny florals, and get yourself into some talk therapy/a life coach

Reactions: 4
I’ve always been a fan of florals and luckily for me I grew up in the 90’s so floral dress with a granny cardigan and dr marten boots or shoes was the look. I was thin though and I hate to say it but I think thin can carry off looks so much better.

Eg now I’m not thin. I’m a 16/18 and 43 so the floral midi that looks cool on a thin (I’m not even talking size 4 but a 10/12) 22 yr old looks like a granny dress on me and I look older and not put together.

It’s about knowing your style. So I know tea dresses that are wrap or button up with shaping to the waist look better on me. A floaty smock looks awful and gives me no shape. A dress or top with shaping under the bust makes me look pregnant as emphasises my biggest part.

The v neck dress she had on with a good bra and a dainty cardigan would look nice. I know most here sneer at a cardigan but I’m a fan always have been just my taste has changed from a grungy kurt cobain style one to a neater cropped fitted one from Boden lol.

Reactions: 11
Ok here is what i hope for Brogan.

I hope she sees that she needs help in the style department and seeks the help of a personal stylist in one of those department stores. Not only would that make for great content but it would be of genuine benefit to her. I couldn’t care less about her weight however what she wears at the moment does absolutely nothing for her and there’s nothing wrong in asking for help.

She needs to switch up her hair too. Get a bit of colour in your hair to freshen it up and go for a totally different cut - long bob or fribge or something you’ve never had- you can’t keep walking around with sunglasses pinning it back.

Makeup- ok she’s not naturally good at doing it, so learn brogan! Again, go to a counter, or watch some videos but put the effort in and you’ll look and feel so much better.
Her skin is lifeless, she needs to find out whats going to pep it up and again get a bit of colour on there.

This ‘reinvention’ could all make for great content. Everyone goes through rough patches but i feel shes so young to be in this much of a rut.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ok here is what i hope for Brogan.

I hope she sees that she needs help in the style department and seeks the help of a personal stylist in one of those department stores. Not only would that make for great content but it would be of genuine benefit to her. I couldn’t care less about her weight however what she wears at the moment does absolutely nothing for her and there’s nothing wrong in asking for help.

She needs to switch up her hair too. Get a bit of colour in your hair to freshen it up and go for a totally different cut - long bob or fribge or something you’ve never had- you can’t keep walking around with sunglasses pinning it back.

Makeup- ok she’s not naturally good at doing it, so learn brogan! Again, go to a counter, or watch some videos but put the effort in and you’ll look and feel so much better.
Her skin is lifeless, she needs to find out whats going to pep it up and again get a bit of colour on there.

This ‘reinvention’ could all make for great content. Everyone goes through rough patches but i feel shes so young to be in this much of a rut.
I agree with the reinvention idea. That would be amazing content...

Getting back into the gym routine
Healthy cooking for someone who hates cooking
Meal prep
Personal shopper
Learning new makeup/skin routines
Getting a hair makeover

That would be genuinely interesting to watch and I guarantee she would feel better about herself for it and would receive more engaging comments etc.

I agree with the reinvention idea. That would be amazing content...

Getting back into the gym routine
Healthy cooking for someone who hates cooking
Meal prep
Personal shopper
Learning new makeup/skin routines
Getting a hair makeover

That would be genuinely interesting to watch and I guarantee she would feel better about herself for it and would receive more engaging comments etc.
She could probably get some good clickbait as well!

52 YEAR OLD FIRST TIME DYING HAIR *SHOCK TRANSFORMATION*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was supposed to comment and then someone mentioned her hair and I remembered I had to book myself a haircut so thanks guys! 😂

This will sound mean - but it isn’t meant to. But I really hope the breakup happens soon. It would do wonders. Sometimes you need to hit rock bottom - actual rock bottom which will be this brogan+ a broken heart to get your act together. She would, with time, feel so much better in her own home. Probably want to go the gym more, put more effort into herself with dates etc.

Reactions: 6
I was supposed to comment and then someone mentioned her hair and I remembered I had to book myself a haircut so thanks guys! 😂

This will sound mean - but it isn’t meant to. But I really hope the breakup happens soon. It would do wonders. Sometimes you need to hit rock bottom - actual rock bottom which will be this brogan+ a broken heart to get your act together. She would, with time, feel so much better in her own home. Probably want to go the gym more, put more effort into herself with dates etc.
There’s something about wishing a break up on someone that I just can’t get my head around 🙈😂

There’s something about wishing a break up on someone that I just can’t get my head around [emoji85][emoji23]
Same! True, some people who go through break ups come out stronger and make positive changes to their lives, but sadly many times, it does the complete opposite and people fall into extremely deep depression, even attempting suicide.
She lives in denial and I think she will continue doing so, regardless of being single or not.

Reactions: 7
She won’t spend the money to ‘reinvent’ herself. She’s too tight, she’s only buying clothes now because nothing fits.

Reactions: 2
There’s something about wishing a break up on someone that I just can’t get my head around 🙈😂
As I said, this isn’t me coming and being like “haha I hope she’s miserable it’d be fun to watch” because that isn’t it at all. I’ve seen countless people lose themselves completely in a relationship because situations aren’t ideal (ie living with someone dad in one room) and only after the trauma of the breakup have they truly flourished. Many people comment that Benji is “over it” and my point was that if that is true - like it seems to a lot of people on here- then for her sake it should end now and not drag it on even longer when it will only hurt more.

Sorry if it came across a vindictive thing, not who I am. At all. So I’m sorry

Reactions: 9
Yeah I get that but it's a bit uncalled for just because he's a redhead.
I wouldn’t say so. In Scotland no one would say “he’s a redhead” we would say “he’s ginger” or “a ginge” for short...

Don’t see anything offensive in it!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.