Brogan Tate #10 Lasagne kits, nothing fits, festering in her Disney pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately shes not, I went to school with her😂
Did you go to a private school ? I remember when Brogan used to say a Business studies teacher didnt like her because Brogan had her own business (The ever so successful Beauty Closet which Julie probably financed herself) which automatically meant she knew better despite only been 16/17, she sounded like a nightmare student.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Professional business Brogie, but she can barely brush her hair or look presentable to film a video on her bed likely mid afternoon time. Imagine her in a 8am meeting 😩

Reactions: 2
Brogan Tate #11 spending too much dosh, clothes shrunk in the wash, off for free sailing, is Benji bailing?

Reactions: 14
Brogan hasnt mentioned her PERIOD for awhile it got me thinking mines lands on a weekend every month and I still have to work in bad cramps and nearly vomiting due to the pain
Hello sorry for being off topic but have you had a check up as to why your periods are this bad? I was diagnosed with endo and my cramps were also really bad to the point of vomiting, sorry for being intrusive but it's not normal to extreme pain and not a lot of women talk about it, for years I was told I had a low pain tolerance which turned out to be false.

Reactions: 1
Hello sorry for being off topic but have you had a check up as to why your periods are this bad? I was diagnosed with endo and my cramps were also really bad to the point of vomiting, sorry for being intrusive but it's not normal to extreme pain and not a lot of women talk about it, for years I was told I had a low pain tolerance which turned out to be false.
[/QUOTE

I get light cramps each month then next bad double pain ones i guess when i have a bad month im not used to the pain its very strange and i work with men so they stay clear 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.