Brogan Tate #10 Lasagne kits, nothing fits, festering in her Disney pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sebbies account is now private 👀
She totally stalks here! It makes the account even sadder because now its not even for the 'general public'; it's for her to interact with her 'friends' while pretending to be a stuffed animal.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You can see when she’s trying on that pj top that the empty hanger was a size 18-20 which She took it from..she also had the14-16 one in there also on its hanger (obviously tried it on and it was too small) the pj Top didn’t look baggy on her to be honest. I’m not putting her down for what size she is at all but it’s the constant denial that winds me up. Is she seeing something else when she sees herself? Like some kind of body/mind thing??

Reactions: 5
The difference in her weight is shocking and honestly concerning. She is In denial, she looks puffy and swollen her diet needs to change for her health, she honestly looks so unhealthy and seems almost out of breath all the time

Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t understand her! She edited and uploaded this within a day! Hi Brogan! We’re all long time followers and we liked you for a while, now you’re unrelateable! She could also go into top shop as they do the personal styling and have a plus range (yes it would be more money than primark but at least you’d get something decent), she is rebuying stuff that doesn’t fit, she threw out some Disney PJs so clearly thinks she needs to replace them; and that brown jumper was very similar to something she used to own (you can see it in vlogs like the winter wonderland one)
Honestly go and get a part time job or volunteer to get yourself out of the house and then you could actually do videos people can relate too! Her videos now scream how out of touch she is!

Reactions: 2
I wish she would stay away from
Granny skirts and floral tea dresses and midi skirts! they really do nothing for her! She looked lovely in the body and skirt, even though most of the time midi skirts do nothing for her!

Reactions: 8
This is so pathetic I don't know if I can even mock her anymore.

I mean we all had a suspicion she reads here but.......just beyond sad.

Reactions: 4
Brogan, just because the skirts and dresses work for Beth, unfortunately doesn’t mean they look good on you. Ever since she has started hanging out with Beth she has been trying to copy Beth’s style and she can’t pull it off.

Reactions: 7
Brogan, just because the skirts and dresses work for Beth, unfortunately doesn’t mean they look good on you. Ever since she has started hanging out with Beth she has been trying to copy Beth’s style and she can’t pull it off.
They don’t work for Beth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought exactly the same! This is your JOB! Make sure you have a charger, and a back up! Or scratch the footage and go back later! Would it be annoying? Yes. But the quality of her videos is even more appalling now than just the content and presentation!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.