Brittany Miller #6 Pregnant with twins, still ignoring her sins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s back. Still desperate to go into labour early, still convinced she’s going to be on the bus back home within half hour.
who tells her this tit? Unusual for babies to be a similar size?! One always takes more from the “plercentaar” than the other?! Been low in iron for months?! Will get postnatal depression and be in sever danger from said low iron?!
if they’ve given her some tablets and told her to duck off then she’s fine and running a bit low, and these yummy mummies in the comments telling her to demand an infusion need a heavy slap!
Suddenly she’s addicted to ice and can’t breathe properly.. that will be because all of your organs are mashed up into your rib cage to make space for TWO babies you absolute cross eyed frog looking dickweed!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh she’s back. Still desperate to go into labour early, still convinced she’s going to be on the bus back home within half hour.
who tells her this tit? Unusual for babies to be a similar size?! One always takes more from the “plercentaar” than the other?! Been low in iron for months?! Will get postnatal depression and be in sever danger from said low iron?!
if they’ve given her some tablets and told her to duck off then she’s fine and running a bit low, and these yummy mummies in the comments telling her to demand an infusion need a heavy slap!
Suddenly she’s addicted to ice and can’t breathe properly.. that will be because all of your organs are mashed up into your rib cage to make space for TWO babies you absolute cross eyed frog looking dickweed!
She’s ridiculous, I had my bloods taken at 34 weeks because I was unwell, got the results back at 38.6 saying I was anemic and needed iron tablets for the rest of my pregnancy but I’d delivered at 38 weeks. She makes a mountain out a mole hole. Just wants everybody to make out she’s Mother Earth and the next best thing to walk the planet

Reactions: 5
Why would you not buy a house in that case
Because they are both as thick as pig :poop: and probably don’t save. It’s also baffling that they seemingly haven’t sorted out driving either despite earning more than enough.
---
There’s no way on earth she is earning 20k a month. She buys her babies tit from TEMU.
A lot of the rubbish she posts from Temu & Shein etc is more than likely gifted these days. It’s not like before when she had to spend her own. Besides, I did say the 20K was an estimate. There are loads of TikTokers who post videos about their earnings and show proof of it especially after having one video go viral. Her views and engagement are so high that pretty much every video of hers can be classed as ‘viral’ when looking at the numbers only. So when I compare what other people have made from just one video and consider the fact she has several videos with huge numbers, it’s easy work for her to make thousands. So although it might seem a ridiculous amount, she is definitely earning a lot. Only God knows why she hasn’t done anything smart with it though.

Last edited:
She will be earning a good amount which likely pushes her into the higher tax bracket so £10k a month isn’t that much really when you deduct 40% tax, national insurance and whatever cut her management take. She doesn’t deserve a single penny however and I can’t wait until the day TikTok’s over and she’s knocking on the door of the job centre, all her knock off shite on eBay, begging for a food bank voucher to feed her sprogs all while ash has fucked off cos the moneys dried up and he’s latched onto the next brainless moron with a few quid to keep him stocked up on beard dye and tacky two pieces.

Reactions: 9
Between her, cancer faking James and the tube feed girl who buys her stuff off Facebook I’m really disappointed with how thick people are to even support these losers

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice ash changed his surname from Griffiths to Kooner. Wonder what that’s all about

People commenting her latest vid saying she needs her own cooking show because she’s made a jacket potato and put some frozen sweet potato fries in the oven 😩🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone elses husband pack a hospital bag for himself 😂😂😂 I cracked up at that one 😂 where does he think he is going 😂 with his going home outfit 😂😂😂😂 Ah stop I'm not able 😂 he probably blocked me by now after the comment I left

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe what he’s packing 🤣 she isn’t going to be in labour for days? Shes going in for an elected c section ffs.

Reactions: 4
Anyone elses husband pack a hospital bag for himself 😂😂😂 I cracked up at that one 😂 where does he think he is going 😂 with his going home outfit 😂😂😂😂 Ah stop I'm not able 😂 he probably blocked me by now after the comment I left
I've nearly peed myself at this. What a bleeping loser, packing himself a going home outfit. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In my career working on a maternity ward I have NEVER had a dad bring a bag for himself 🤣🤣 I’ve seen the odd pair of boxers or a clean t shirt in mums bag but an entire bag for himself? What the actual duck. Does he realise that he can leave and it isn’t him having surgery? Birth partners come and go all the time, nip home, get changed etc. does he know the showers are only for women too? He can’t use it. Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair we packed my husband a small bag and it was incase I was there longer. Thank god we did as I was in labour for three days so he had clean underwear/clothes and snacks etc. Although he didn’t have a designated going home outfit

Reactions: 7
To be fair we packed my husband a small bag and it was incase I was there longer. Thank god we did as I was in labour for three days so he had clean underwear/clothes and snacks etc. Although he didn’t have a designated going home outfit
3 kids later and I’ve never had a designated going home outfit, never mind their father. It’s all very bizarre.

Reactions: 7