Brittany Miller #6 Pregnant with twins, still ignoring her sins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i had a c section this year - took ONE bag and used barely any of the stuff in it, just the essentials for baby and changed into some enormous loose pjs to walk very slowly to the car when i was discharged. i dunno what she’s expecting 🤣 she will be in pain cus it’s major abdominal surgery. there’s no room on postnatal wards for all that stuff! i hope the midwives tell them to take things back home

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why she was bouncing on a pregnancy ball when she was 5 minutes pregnant but now she’s obviously massive and uncomfortable she isn’t using it?! 😂

Reactions: 25
They're the biggest bleeping losers I've ever seen on social media and that's saying something. Him filming her while she skips round Tesco hugging loaves of bread. Get a bleeping life.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Twinning tea if she can't sleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trust me u won't need tea to help you sleep. U be absolutely knackered

Absolutely clueless 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They are both the absolute epitome of what TikTok has done to the world. All these bags and trolleys and all this crap that they think they "need" to take and set up... It's just absolute bollocks. It's for content. That trolley is the weirdest thing I've seen. Your pads and adult nappies belong in the bathroom hun. She really has got NO idea.

Reactions: 15
They are both the absolute epitome of what TikTok has done to the world. All these bags and trolleys and all this crap that they think they "need" to take and set up... It's just absolute bollocks. It's for content. That trolley is the weirdest thing I've seen. Your pads and adult nappies belong in the bathroom hun. She really has got NO idea.
They are definitely massively influenced by social media!

I quite like the trolley idea for snacks, drinks and nappies. I remember being stuck under my sleeping child being thirsty and hungry but being petrified to move! I would have loved to wheel a snack trolley towards me. Maybe Ash will dress up like a dinner lady?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is the point of having tea bags on her trolley? She will have to go to the kitchen to boil the kettle....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
she just thinks this whole thing is an 'aesthetic' doesnt she, i dont think she actually realises shes now going to have 2 children to look after for the next 18+ years 😅

Reactions: 17
She makes me laugh when she thinks breast feeding is going to be so easy for her. It maybe so and if it is she’s lucky. But lots struggle with feeding one and she will have two , she will definitely have to top up until her milk comes in especially if they are going to be as big as she’s making out

Reactions: 9
In my career working on a maternity ward I have NEVER had a dad bring a bag for himself 🤣🤣 I’ve seen the odd pair of boxers or a clean t shirt in mums bag but an entire bag for himself? What the actual duck. Does he realise that he can leave and it isn’t him having surgery? Birth partners come and go all the time, nip home, get changed etc. does he know the showers are only for women too? He can’t use it. Ffs.
I honestly think some of the things that shes doing that isn't the norm. She trying to make it a thing to see if anyone else picks up on it and when asked they will be like oh yeah that tiktoker Brittany suggest it. Just to keep her famous and relevant
---
That trolley 🤣🤣🤣 pads belong in the bathroom. Surely she can grab a snack before she sits down from the kitchen or lazy arse can get one for her. She won’t breastfeed for longer than 15 minutes before she switches to bottles so the breast pads aren’t needed either. The pump needs sterilising between uses so again, doesn’t belong there and if she does pump, surely she could get a milk bag from the kitchen where the steriliser will presumably be? And the books? Is she expecting the twins to hold themselves on the boob while she leisurely reads a book? And the bleeping sleep tea, she could drink 5 litres of red bull and still sleep after having bastard twins! She has no idea, she really doesn’t.
No defending her. I never breastfed and had to wear breast pads due to leakage

Reactions: 3
she just thinks this whole thing is an 'aesthetic' doesnt she, i dont think she actually realises shes now going to have 2 children to look after for the next 18+ years 😅
Longer! I’m 35 & still need my mum and dad 😂 Although I can imagine that those kids with get to 18 and want emancipation from those bleeping weirdos

• Haha
Did anyone else do a post partum trolley? I never in my life did any of the tit that Brittany is doing. I just went with it. I never stocked up on foods or tea bags.
---
Does anyone find ash creepy , just walking behind her filming her ??? Ooooh she’s found the Yankee candles !!! Sad act
I can't watch his videos. He's so creepy. He really does remind me of Mr Hinch when he films Mrs Hinch

Reactions: 7
She thinks this whole giving birth is gonna be “aesthetic” lol just wait till after her section when she’s got leaking bulging boobs and the nurses are giving her a bed bath whilst she lays on a puppy pad🤣

Reactions: 5
love to be a fly on the wall on the ward when an 'influencer' who lied about cancer comes in, cant imagine any of the midwives will be too keen to look after her tbh

Reactions: 2
Will they even be allowed to bring so much in with them due to space etc? I know the Coates family on tik tok took a few bags/suitcases she was having a c-section and Ryan had to take some back to the car. They don’t have a car to keep an overflow of bags in 😂
Cannot stand him or Emma Stephenson
---
Another creator Erin Vlogz has made a video about her too
ohh haven’t seen.