Brittany Miller #6 Pregnant with twins, still ignoring her sins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else do a post partum trolley? I never in my life did any of the tit that Brittany is doing. I just went with it. I never stocked up on foods or tea bags.
My pads were kept in the bathroom and my snacks were in the kitchen like a normal person. Muslin cloths were scattered all over the house for easy access and I certainly didn't have the time or energy to read 😆

That trolley would be useful to keep in the lounge with a stack of nappies, wipes, sudocrem, nipple cream, muslins, a changing mat and a few spare bodysuits/sleepsuits, to save going up and down the stairs all the time. She does not need all that tit for herself on a trolley. She's on another planet.

Reactions: 11
I definitely don’t think she will be needing “sleep tea” she will be needing things to keep her awake. Having a baby is a whole new level of exhaustion and that’s just having one baby let alone 2…and breastfeeding on demand 2 new babies good luck!

Reactions: 11
Can just see it now when she has visitors ( we'll Ash's mum and dad) sorry guys just need to grab a couple of pads and my nappies from my trolley to go change !!

Never seen anything like it ! I've had 2 children and the most I had was a caddy with nappies wipes,nappy bags,nappy cream and some spare vests and bodysuits !!

Toiletries for me lived in the bathroom- the place they are used ! Books and snacks !!! She's having a laugh seriously!

Reactions: 9
Why can’t see say Muslins properly 😂 so irritating amongst many other things. I had twins and yeah I get things are trickier but my goodness I have never seen someone harp on so much. I am pregnant with singleton this time and it feels harder than my twin pregnancy 🤣
---
I can’t wait for the sh!t show to commence. 🍿
Unfortunately she won’t show that she will make out life is perfect

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Did anyone else do a post partum trolley? I never in my life did any of the tit that Brittany is doing. I just went with it. I never stocked up on foods or tea bags.
---

I can't watch his videos. He's so creepy. He really does remind me of Mr Hinch when he films Mrs Hinch
I’m 4 weeks postpartum and I made myself a little ‘postpartum basket’ for the bathroom to keep next to the toilet with everything I would need for that area. Perineal bottle, pads, spritz for bitz etc. I found it really handy to have it all in one place ready to go. But a trolley with tea bags and bleeping books just doesn’t make any sense at all

My last baby I had a trolley for him and will have one this time, breast pump, nappies, wipes etc but the bleeping tea 🤣🤣 is she putting a kettle in the bedroom too or changing her pads in the kitchen?! Also how does one person need SO many snacks? I’ve breastfed 3 babies and barely had time to eat, couldn’t imagine with twins, she’s going to have such a shock coming

Reactions: 7
My pads were kept in the bathroom and my snacks were in the kitchen like a normal person. Muslin cloths were scattered all over the house for easy access and I certainly didn't have the time or energy to read 😆

That trolley would be useful to keep in the lounge with a stack of nappies, wipes, sudocrem, nipple cream, muslins, a changing mat and a few spare bodysuits/sleepsuits, to save going up and down the stairs all the time. She does not need all that tit for herself on a trolley. She's on another planet.
I did the same! Made up two ‘caddy’s’ with nappies, wipes, nappy bags, cream etc one for upstairs and one for downstairs and that was it. Before going up to bed I would take a big bottle of water and a few snacks (from the KITCHEN) for breastfeeding in the night and that’s that. None of this trolly shite 😂

I’m absolutely astounded she seems to think she will have trouble sleeping 😭 she’ll need match sticks for her eyes she’ll be that fuckin tired 😂 clearly has no one in her life to advise her of these things.

Reactions: 12
I’m 4 weeks postpartum and I made myself a little ‘postpartum basket’ for the bathroom to keep next to the toilet with everything I would need for that area. Perineal bottle, pads, spritz for bitz etc. I found it really handy to have it all in one place ready to go. But a trolley with tea bags and bleeping books just doesn’t make any sense at all
I quite literally kept a plastic cup next to the toilet after my first to pour on my stitches when I was peeing. Does the same job 😂 THE GLAMOUR!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly, I just went upstairs to change the baby after my emergency section. I did have a caddy but never used it. Plus it gave me 5 minutes away from my other two children!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t get the sanitary towels in the trolley thing ! Surely u keep them in the toliet (s) and your bag when your out ! I mean I sort of get the breast pad bit as you can change them sitting on the sofa - but that is gross if she changes her period pad in the middle of the front room !

Lol.. she said she is going to upload a tutorial on how she makes her mash on the tiktok page if Ash! Then quickly Said well he is going to upload it! Who the hell needs a tutorial on mash?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This woman clearly has absolutely nothing to do day to day, hence the trolle and the mountains of batch cooked meals. She seems like she’s desperately looking for things to fill her time and make content. Most normal people would still be working actual jobs by now or getting ready for maternity leave but not this waste of space. And honestly if she is earning the amount a previous poster said then why oh why have they not firstly bought a house and secondly got themselves some driving lessons?!

Reactions: 14
Going home outfits? Haha, yes for your new bundle of joy.
I staggered out the hospital looking like that thing that crawled out the well in The Ring, desperate to get home, soak my fanny in the bath and get some nana pjs on and lay the duck down and have a Chinese.
Like a nob, I packed lemon coloured pjs, popped them on after birth a few blood transfusions later, safe to say they got swifly binned.
My mum joined us for the birth, she brought some Christmas ham sandwiches wrapped in foil. I said are you mad - I wasn't in a good way at that point and an ungrateful bastard 🤣
To cut a long story short, back from theatre, I remembered my sandwiches. It was the best dang sandwich I ever had.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahaha I’m that bleep that also set up a wee trolly. 7 weeks postpartum and it’s been great! A shelf for snacks and juice, a shelf for nipple balm , muslins etc and a shelf for just self care bits. It’s next to my bed, 10/10 wee thing, will do it with the next baby.
I also meal prepped but I live a 30min drive from the nearest supermarket and my partner has 6 months paternity but I want him around us all the time 👀

Brit and her massive beak still need a slap in the stupid pouty face though

Reactions: 5