Brittany Miller #6 Pregnant with twins, still ignoring her sins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We also have a major rule on dads being fully dressed if they’re staying over. He can’t be walking round in ‘sleep shorts’ he will be booted right out. I’m sure they think that they will have their own luxury hotel room after birth and no one will bother them except to bring food and change their bedding. In reality, if they’re lucky enough to have their own room and not be on a ward, it will be small, there will be one single bed for Brit which he won’t be allowed on, he will have a chair to sleep on only and there will be people in and out all night long to check her and the babies. Absolute morons the pair of them.

Reactions: 20
The going-home outfit is clearly because they intend on all being matching when they leave the hospital. They don't realise, do they, that the babies could be kept in and Brit discharged so they might go home without the babies?!

Reactions: 21
I didn't pack a going home outfit for my first. For some reason, I thought I would be able to just chuck on the clothes I was wearing before I put my "delivery outfit" on and save some luggage space.... big naive mistake as those clothes were absolutely minging from waters breaking and I ended up fully naked for most of the delivery because I didn't want anything touching me. They had to force me to put a gown on to walk up the corridor as I was insisting on trotting up to the birthing pool in my birthday suit. Honestly - giving birth was NOT what I had on my neatly written up plan. I was completely unprepared (despite actually having attended a birth before!) but still feel like I was more prepared than Brit and at least I can admit to my mistakes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The going-home outfit is clearly because they intend on all being matching when they leave the hospital. They don't realise, do they, that the babies could be kept in and Brit discharged so they might go home without the babies?!
Don’t be silly. She’s going in at 10am for her section at 34 weeks pregnant, the babies are 7lb each and they’re getting the 4pm bus home that day with the twinnies in their matching Chinese knock offs.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Don’t be silly. She’s going in at 10am for her section at 34 weeks pregnant, the babies are 7lb each and they’re getting the 4pm bus home that day with the twinnies in their matching Chinese knock offs.
Holding one each with the suitcases in the other hand since they have no car seat or pram for the babies (unless I missed it and they got some)

Reactions: 4
Will they even be allowed to bring so much in with them due to space etc? I know the Coates family on tik tok took a few bags/suitcases she was having a c-section and Ryan had to take some back to the car. They don’t have a car to keep an overflow of bags in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣 this is getting funnier by the day !

A bag for him ! with shower stuff pyjamas and a going home outfit! And the snacks ! I understand for her yea but for him !

If my partner had sat there crunching in my ear whilst I was labour he would have known about it !!

I never had a going home outfit with wither of mine ,I had clothes to go home in literally a pair of leggings a baggy t-shirt and some flip flops !
I can't wait to see it all unfold

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s ridiculous. If he wants a shower he’ll have to go home for one. Like all other birth partners do. They’re acting like they’re off for a holiday not to give birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s ridiculous. If he wants a shower he’ll have to go home for one. Like all other birth partners do. They’re acting like they’re off for a holiday not to give birth.
I think they're genuinely expecting some kind of VIP treatment courtesy of the NHS. 😂

Reactions: 5
Why is she buying summer clothes in up to 3m? That’s going to be nice and cosy for the twins when they fit in it in the autumn at the earliest 😒 she’s so clueless

Reactions: 7
They definitely think or have been told that they will have a private room and they’re assuming it will be like a hotel. They’re probably expecting a double bed and a coffee machine. Since they live so far away, he would be better booking a nearby hotel for a few nights around the date she’s booked in so he can take all his crap and go there to get freshened up. I’m sure they can afford to make a flexible booking.

I want to know whether they get a train and bus to the hospital every time they go or a taxi? She strikes me as being far too smug to get on a bus. Why oh why did neither of them learn to drive 😅

Reactions: 11
We also have a major rule on dads being fully dressed if they’re staying over. He can’t be walking round in ‘sleep shorts’ he will be booted right out. I’m sure they think that they will have their own luxury hotel room after birth and no one will bother them except to bring food and change their bedding. In reality, if they’re lucky enough to have their own room and not be on a ward, it will be small, there will be one single bed for Brit which he won’t be allowed on, he will have a chair to sleep on only and there will be people in and out all night long to check her and the babies. Absolute morons the pair of them.
I gave birth at t.wells hospital and was lucky to have a private room, it was tiny and was woken hourly to check on me and baby, I did feel like royalty having my own room 😂

Reactions: 4
She’s been watching to much Portland Babies 😂🤣 they won’t be bringing you afternoon tea after or wheeling in gold portable clothes rail full of your beige outfits and white under garments 🙈

Reactions: 5