Brittany Miller #6 Pregnant with twins, still ignoring her sins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worst part about his “hospital bag” is the fact that he’s packing sprays and nuts! I would be furious if some twit in the cubical beside me was spraying body spray around my NEW BORN BABY. Let alone munching on peanuts when it can be such a serious allergy. 🙄

I don’t understand their logic, the baby’s as about 4lb so they won’t have to spend time in nicu… yeah they might be a good weight but they don’t know how to feed on their own yet. Maybe if they came at 37 weeks and were around the 5 pound mark they could come home that little (it’s unusual but I’ve seen it done) but any earlier they are looking at least a week in nicu /scbu

Reactions: 13
I didn't pack a going home outfit for my first. For some reason, I thought I would be able to just chuck on the clothes I was wearing before I put my "delivery outfit" on and save some luggage space.... big naive mistake as those clothes were absolutely minging from waters breaking and I ended up fully naked for most of the delivery because I didn't want anything touching me. They had to force me to put a gown on to walk up the corridor as I was insisting on trotting up to the birthing pool in my birthday suit. Honestly - giving birth was NOT what I had on my neatly written up plan. I was completely unprepared (despite actually having attended a birth before!) but still feel like I was more prepared than Brit and at least I can admit to my mistakes!
I was exactly the same with my second! Never planned on going in the birthing pool, I went in with a little vest top on and socks 🤣

Reactions: 3
I really, really hope she stays pregnant until the c-section date. Not only because it’s good for the babies but because it’ll annoy her that they didn’t come early like she so clearly wants.

Reactions: 12
This made me LOL. No pushing, full face makeup & hair! & xs primark thong for going home in!

His video was such an ick! If I saw my man packing himself a little bag I’d tell him to get a grip lol they really think they are royalty!! I’d hate to be their midwives!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Does anyone find ash creepy , just walking behind her filming her ??? Ooooh she’s found the Yankee candles !!! Sad act

• Haha
Reactions: 16
they’re soooo food orientated its proper weird. Snacks in her bag, snacks in his, making a fridge full of meals, more snacks on that crappy little trolley. I remember being barely able to eat when I was in labour and I’d have poked my husbands eyes out if he’d have sat there munching on Pringles whilst I was giving birth!
and what’s with unwrapping the breast pads and nappies to put them on the trolley? So unhygienic to say where they will be used 🤡

Reactions: 11
That trolley video 🤦🏽‍♀️ I had an emergency c section after preeclampsia then developed postpartum preeclampsia, in the hospital for an extra 9 days, once the feeling was back in my legs they had me in the shower, albeit sitting down so my blood pressure didn’t spike again but once it was under control they had me up and about, does she think she’s going to be lying on the couch for weeks on end? Surely ash can go to the kitchen and get her a snack etc?? Also that sleep tea, she has absolutely no idea 🙈 she’ll be struggling to sleep because she has 2 newborn babies not because she just can’t sleep 😆

Her latest video is hilarious and deluded as always but I had to chuckle at her buying some ‘sleep’ tea bags 😩😂😂 saying ‘if I can’t sleep’.. you def won’t be able to sleep hun but tea bags wont help with the two babies screaming keeping you awake 😆 it’s actually baffling that she has no idea what is to come. Why tf would you need teabags to help you sleep?? It shows she has zero friends and not many people to speak to give her a reality check (other than people on tik tok)

Reactions: 15
they’re soooo food orientated its proper weird. Snacks in her bag, snacks in his, making a fridge full of meals, more snacks on that crappy little trolley. I remember being barely able to eat when I was in labour and I’d have poked my husbands eyes out if he’d have sat there munching on Pringles whilst I was giving birth!
and what’s with unwrapping the breast pads and nappies to put them on the trolley? So unhygienic to say where they will be used 🤡
I just think it’s boredom/content.
No1s gona wana eat 40 chicken tikkas that have been sat in the freezer for months.

They are both at home & don’t work, there’s no reason y ash can’t do the beans on toast when the babies are here!
They act like an apocalypse is coming!🙄

• Haha
Why can't she just get a snack out of a kitchen cupboard? Who has a trolley of snacks for when their baby arrives? 🤣🤣🤣
Postpartum trolley? I've never heard of anything so ridiculous.

Hahaha that trolly! Whats she gonna do carry it up and down stairs?
---
Why can't she just get a snack out of a kitchen cupboard? Who has a trolley of snacks for when their baby arrives? 🤣🤣🤣
Postpartum trolley? I've never heard of anything so ridiculous.
Ahah I thought the same or just ask your bf to grab you something if you want a snack when you’re feeding 😂😂

Reactions: 4
The absolute cringe of them in his tiktok! Imagine seeing people get on like that in Tesco. That stupid walk she does like a toddler all excited. Two absolute dimwits, feel sorry for the twins have those two brain dead fools as parents. My cousin had twins at the end of April and they’re just out of newborn clothes. They were over 5lb at birth. And here’s empty head buying summer outfits in 0-3 🙄

Reactions: 8
Where is this trolley going to live that it’s got snacks, pads and books on? Is she changing her pad in bed? Eating biscuits in the toilet? When is she getting time to read?! Also does she actually think she’s going to be able to reach down to get those snacks while balancing a baby and feeling like she’s been sawn in half? 😂 moron

• Haha
  • Wow
That trolley 🤣🤣🤣 pads belong in the bathroom. Surely she can grab a snack before she sits down from the kitchen or lazy arse can get one for her. She won’t breastfeed for longer than 15 minutes before she switches to bottles so the breast pads aren’t needed either. The pump needs sterilising between uses so again, doesn’t belong there and if she does pump, surely she could get a milk bag from the kitchen where the steriliser will presumably be? And the books? Is she expecting the twins to hold themselves on the boob while she leisurely reads a book? And the bleeping sleep tea, she could drink 5 litres of red bull and still sleep after having bastard twins! She has no idea, she really doesn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 21