Brittany Miller #6 Pregnant with twins, still ignoring her sins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw I wonder why they’ve limited comments on only that post 😂
Do you think she had to ask the photographer to do it and explain why?

“Can you limit the comments I’m pretty famous on tiktok 💁🏻‍♀️
“Oh that could be great advertising and get some good engagement for my page, can I leave them on?”
“No, no. You see I lied about having cancer and scammed some money, so it’s only going to bring you negative engagement. Infact you probably shouldn’t even bother posting the pics of me….”

Reactions: 12
Her face when she’s making those tit meals does my head in, along with the constant swallowing and pausing 🙃 40 odd freezer meals, imagine that being your life. No fresh food, just pre made crap out of the freezer every night!

Reactions: 5
She's not a pretty girl at all. Ugly personality,ugly looking and ugly person in general. I just don't see her as an attractive woman at all
---
Those breakfast baps when they get defrosted 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've been blocked instantly by that photographer for questioning why the comments are only turned off on Brittany's post.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope there really fussy and she doesn't get chance to do anything 😂 meal prepping that much is stupid maybe for like the first two weeks gunna taste like freezer 🤢

Reactions: 1
I'm currently on week 2 with my newborn and I barely manage to eat a bit of toast without him fussing and waking up and that's with bottle feeding ans my husband here 24/7 helping, which I can't imagine Ash being much help🙄. Haven't washed my hair in over a week and constantly covered in pee (he peed on me 4 times in one nappy change the other day 🤣) and milk... I really don't think she really understands how hard it is going to be with 2 🤯 especially if they have different wake windows etc... I wouldn't be surprised if they're going to have someone else helping them and living there for a bit..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think because her facial features are generally quite small and beady, it makes her nose stand out even more now too 😂 her nose is nosing!! 👃👃👃👃👃👃👃👃

Reactions: 6