Brittany Miller #6 Pregnant with twins, still ignoring her sins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope they’re not here yet for the babies sake, they’ll be so small and need extra care 🥹

Reactions: 6
How much do Tiktok pay for views? And why? 😂 she doesn't deserve it.
Each person has a unique RPM which is the amount TikTok is willing to pay per 1000 views. This amount is dictated by TikTok and it can go up or down. Looking at Brittany’s page, based on her views, engagement and how much she posts, even with a low RPM I would estimate she’s getting at least 20K per month on average. And that’s me giving a very, very conservative estimate.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Each person has a unique RPM which is the amount TikTok is willing to pay per 1000 views. This amount is dictated by TikTok and it can go up or down. Looking at Brittany’s page, based on her views, engagement and how much she posts, even with a low RPM I would estimate she’s getting at least 20K per month on average. And that’s me giving a very, very conservative estimate.
Wow that's crazy and so undeserved. What a waste of money.

Reactions: 10
I hope the volume of deleted comments and blocking is factored in but I doubt it, that’s a lot of her engagement so she’s still profiting off her lies.

Someone drop a block worthy comment and find out, maybe there was a bigger fallout from the deleted FB post than we know about, I hope they’re not here yet as well, much too early

Reactions: 3
With that amount of money a month she still looks like tit, cooks like tit and just has a really cheap look about her. Sorry

Reactions: 8
She sooo trying to make out she is the rarest twin pregnancy ever.
1. Eating ice in pregnancy is common! It’s got nowt to do with low iron
2. You could have asked for a blood test if you thought you was low in iron
3. Twins being the same / similar weight happens again not that uncommon

Reactions: 13
Why would you not buy a house in that case

Reactions: 13
Credit scores change monthly and if she's bringing in a good income, and managing whatever debt she might have had, her score will increase quickly.

Even with ccjs, defaulted accounts etc she could also get a mortgage, it would just make her lenders limited and probably be on a higher interest rate than most.

She could also do what Rebecca Goodwin did and use cash to buy. We don't know her personal income and finance situ but she's clearly doing alright..

Reactions: 4
She definitely does the few days radio silence to have people thinking that she gave birth and drive more traffic to her tiktok. Ugly bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the fucks she on about them having a low chance of going to nicu? If they’re born before 35 weeks they will go to nicu even if they’re bleeping 8lb each. It’s not just about weight. She’s so stupid.

Reactions: 22
Why does she act like her pregnancy has been the most unique, rare pregnancy ever. Oooo the twins weigh the same, so rare.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She definitely does the few days radio silence to have people thinking that she gave birth and drive more traffic to her tiktok. Ugly bastard
I’ve said this before! 100% she does it for all the concerned comments and people asking her if the twins have arrived!

Reactions: 7
She’s too brain dead to realise that their weights are literal ESTIMATES!! My last scan a few days before giving birth I was told she weighed around 7lb and she was almost 10lb 🥲 But they weigh the same because her pregnancy is soooo rare. duck off brittany.

• Haha
Reactions: 12