Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trace

VIP Member
He’s probably tracking her weight. That vid last night where she said it was a solo dinner so he must’ve been out for the football or something and she had those god awful skimpy blue pjs on, obvs waiting for him to come home 🤢 if that was me I’d have had my hair up, make up off and my comfiest pjs on to snuggle down and enjoy a night with the tv to myself.
---
She clearly doesn’t trust him so has to constantly doll herself up to keep him interested. Sad really.
When she was in her flat in Birmingham he’d go out on a weekday and she’d order herself a McDonald’s for dinner. The amount she ordered for herself was shocking. Definitely enough for 3 people

Reactions: 2

teatalks

VIP Member
I don’t think she understands what it means to have a pre term baby. I think she thinks they will be these cute tiny 2/3lb babies that will come home the next day when reality is they will be in the NICU most likely require oxygen, multiple wires and tubes all over them, unable to hold them possible infections and god knows what else! I had my last at 35 weeks and a singleton and even that was fucking horrific I didn’t get the chance to enjoy the tiny baby I had as I wasn’t allowed to hold them most of the time and constantly worries if stats didn’t change they would need surgery. She needs a huge reality check asap and to be prepared for every eventuality with these twins that are soooo high risk
Exactly this! I didn’t even get to hold my boy when he was born and in the NICU he was hooked up to oxygen, antibiotic lines, feeding tube and some days I couldn’t bare to hold him because he just looked so uncomfortable in my arms with all the wires. It’s horrific having a preemie she needs her head checked 🫨

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
This girl needs to grow up she has no idea does she after my 2nd I was sat on the hospital bed. And when I got up I bleed out everywhere 😬

Lillorra

After my second c section I ended up with an infection! I had to spend a week in hospital while they monitored me etc, I looked fully pregnant for 3 weeks after giving birth and my belly was so hard and sore from the infection my big size 20 knickers I was wearing in pregnancy over my belly, were now tight and digging in, so I had to do the pad trick with a pad over my scar and normal knickers not high waisted ones. But Jesus she’s in for such a shock I can not wait

• Heart

Yano

Chatty Member
He’s probably tracking her weight. That vid last night where she said it was a solo dinner so he must’ve been out for the football or something and she had those god awful skimpy blue pjs on, obvs waiting for him to come home 🤢 if that was me I’d have had my hair up, make up off and my comfiest pjs on to snuggle down and enjoy a night with the tv to myself.
---
She clearly doesn’t trust him so has to constantly doll herself up to keep him interested. Sad really.
But is she wearing the clothes and make up cos she's filming every day or is it for him 🤔🤔🤔

hol20x

VIP Member
The pink dress looked hideous 🤣 did she wear that today for a scan?! Who wears long dresses to scans?!
They specifically tell you to wear something you can easily pull up ffs she's sat there with her knickers on show in the scan room. 🤦🏻‍♀️

scot_nursey003

Is she having the babies in private hospital? I know in public hospitals she won't have room for 2 babies and all that stuff on a ward 😂🫣
Surely not worth the risk, especially with twins? You’d probably just about get away with all that stuff in a single room in an NHS hosp but not in a bay with a few other mums!

Melier

VIP Member
She hasn’t posted since Friday, hopefully it’s just for attention and nothing has happened

aldiwaitrose

Chatty Member
God after my section they would come in every couple of hours and push on my tummy to see the how heavy the flow was that was coming out lol

Also I remember at 3am when my legs were back to not being numb I somehow undone the catheter and it leaked all over my bed.

Oh how fun it was 😂

• Wow

Helliebella

VIP Member
There are no private maternity hospitals except the Portland d and she’s defo not going there so she’s nhs all the way. They will hate her for all that luggage and good luck fitting it in the tiny bay. Suitcases are a nightmare on the wards. Hard to open too to find what you need.

Reactions: 1

Daniellej941

With my 2nd baby I was 6 stone and tiny. Was referred to all kinds of dieticians etc to help me get weight on and get nutrients into the baby
If she really was an xs WITH TWINS she would 100% of been sent down the same path as myself. It’s clear that bump ain’t fitting in an xs unless it’s them stretchy dresses or something without a waistband
Yes she would I was still underweight after I gave birth until my daughter was one now 11years later am overweight 😂

Honeyb44

Just seen another twin mum on insta has had her baby’s a few days ago at 37+6 weeks weighing 8.3ib & 8.7! I know that’s big for twins but if Brittany carries on eating the way she does she might have baby’s as big and the prem clothes won’t fit 🙈.
I know who you mean and even one/both babies had an issue when born and she worked out and watched what she ate during her pregnancy and heres Critters eating shit and wanting them to come early 🤦🏼‍♀️