Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarah honeysuckle

Chatty Member
Am I really old fashioned but having your bare bump on display the whole time seems so trashy and gross. A pregnant belly is a private personal thing and needs to be covered and protected.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Acd97

IMG_1807.png
How the hell is she walking around a city like this with her belly full on display is so embarrassing. I do not understand why she thinks it looks attractive or nice to just have the bump full on display like that it’s just so bizarre and strange. Nobody does that. Put it away.

• Sick
Reactions: 36

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I’ve honestly NEVER in my 31 years of life,
seen a pregnant woman wandering round in public with their bump just out like that. She’s a strange one that’s for sure…

Reactions: 36

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Nesting isnt washing baby clothes and making beds… its scrubbing every inch of ur house with ur life like ur newborn baby will judge ur dirty oven 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

bucketofsand

She deleted the Reece’s milkshake video!? Anyone see the comments on it or anything which would suggest why she deleted it?
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. This girls life is the epitome of sad. Imagine going to Tesco, buying all the OTT ingredients for a milk shake, going home, Doing your hair and make up, putting on a ridiculous pair of pyjamas, filming this all for content, editing it, posting it then deleting it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

shadowofdoubt

VIP Member
“We’ve got so much cute shit - I just need stuff like car seats, prams, baby cameras, feeding stuff” so the pretty big stuff yeah? At least you’ve got your cute shit 🫠

Reactions: 34

lollykins11

shes moaning about needing new clothes all the time as bump getting bigger every day but then does a haul of size small clothes?! What’s the fucking point! It’s like she is terrified of having to buy a medium or, heaven forbid, a large!! Get yourself a size 18 comfy nightie love and get the fuck over yourself

Reactions: 32

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I find her so odd. Like robotic, completely void of any emotion she’s like an alien who’s come down from earth.

• Haha

Beige_hare

New here, so helloooo 👋
Few things I hate about her....
1. Her beady little eyes that are so dark they look black. They give me evil vibes.
2. Her plastic looking belly that's constantly hanging out. Put it away you disgusting chav, no one wants to see it!
3. Her heavy breathing when she's dishing food up.
4. Tapping things with her nails
5. Her stupid little laugh
6. When she wears trousers that are 6ft too long and drag on the floor. Chavtastic!
7. Big clumpy trainers with long dresses. Hideous!
Phewww feel better now I got that off my chest 😄

• Haha

Justanotherone77

It’s hilarious they walk round in ‘designer’ and think they’re the bees knees then in hospitals when the babies are ready to go home they will be asked do you have your car seats.. then their response will be “nah, we’re getting the bus”

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Helliebella

VIP Member
She needs to buy a minimum of 15 pairs of full brief knickers, in black in a size up from what she would normally wear. Those stupid coloured knickers won’t hold a pad, will be stained with blood and will dig right in her c section wound. More I see the more I think she does it for ash. He clearly wants her to be his little doll, all dressed up in skimpy pjs and pretty underwear and she’s so scared of being alone she does what he wants.

• Sad
Reactions: 31

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
It’s the video where she says “it’s time to start nesting” just shows she has no maternal bone in her body and it’s all for content. You don’t wake up one day and go “hmmm think I’ll do a bit of nesting this morning… then for lunch I’ll be craving blah blah blah”

• Haha
Reactions: 30