Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarah3166

Did anyone see the now deleted tik tok today saying she eats really really healthy and just has the occasional take away

Reactions: 2

cheesybagel

Haven’t been on this thread for a while as I forgot about her lol but I’ve just seen the TikTok of her packing her hospital bag, is it just me or is she speaking different/her voice changed?

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Bus to hospital post c section too. Grim. Plus if they were born now, her local hospital might not be able to care for such pre term babies or might not have space. They could be transferred miles away.

She genuinely has no clue at all. And you’d think the hospital would’ve prepared her. Where i work they would’ve been given a nicu tour by now in preparation.
Not necessarily. They don’t really do that as ‘standard’ in twin pregnancy, they just discuss the fact that it’s most likely that they will need some time in NICU or special care. The only REAL involvement of the NICU team for me was when my waters had already gone and they were preparing me for the worst, so to speak.

hazmaz

Chatty Member
I’m still wearing the pants I wore after my section nearly 8 years ago lol
Me too, even period pants when there is no period even due 😂😂😂
---
Do primark pay her to shop there and post?? She spends so much money in there every few days buying crap. How many pairs of pjs does one girl need ffs and how many stanly dupe cups 🙄
I can’t believe that TikTok pays that well, but it must do cos she does nowt else

whoareyouu

VIP Member
How old is she? Cos the way she eats I can only imagine she is going to pile it on as she gets older.

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Can anyone explain the situation between Britt and her family? Are they actually involved?.do they get along? Do they actually hate britt?

BannanCookie

Just because she dosent have stretch marks now she will do lol. I remember being pregnant with my daughter I was huge! And didn't have any stretch marks up until I gave birth when my body was all going back to normal, then they started showing!
She def does have them you can see them faintly in ash bump video but she covered them with fake tan

Shielder2021

Chatty Member
New here, so helloooo 👋
Few things I hate about her....
1. Her beady little eyes that are so dark they look black. They give me evil vibes.
2. Her plastic looking belly that's constantly hanging out. Put it away you disgusting chav, no one wants to see it!
3. Her heavy breathing when she's dishing food up.
4. Tapping things with her nails
5. Her stupid little laugh
6. When she wears trousers that are 6ft too long and drag on the floor. Chavtastic!
7. Big clumpy trainers with long dresses. Hideous!
Phewww feel better now I got that off my chest 😄
Ditto

savage96

You’re not supposed to travel too far after 23weeks in twin pregnancy. The consultants & twin midwife will have advised her, so she’s a complete selfish twat for that FYI
Can airlines turn her away? Or are they just okay with ‘fit to fly letter’ Imagine if something happened aboard. It would be a nightmare