Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trace

VIP Member
She said in that tik tok she needs to get the important bits then all the breast feeding bits is she seriously going to try and breast feed twins 😂

Reactions: 2

scot_nursey003

She deleted the Reece’s milkshake video!? Anyone see the comments on it or anything which would suggest why she deleted it?

scot_nursey003

Is she not buying prem/tiny baby? There is no way twins will go straight into newborn? My little is 4 weeks old (6lb 7 at birth) and is still a little small in newborn. Does she know there is a size down?
I’m sure I’ve seen comments in the past of people advising her that the twins will very likely need a smaller size than newborn!

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
It always makes me sad seeing new mums absolutely loading up on the perfume and fragranced products. Newborns are comforted by the smell of their mum. Not her perfume, but the natural scent of her skin. I can’t even imagine the sensory overload that cuddling with someone stinking of perfume must be for a baby that’s only just been born.

I just wish she’d do some research. She seems so clueless and it’s so unfair on those babies
I would love to report some safeguarding concerns but I don’t know where to start.
---
It's not even 9am.. that's terrifying 😂
Sorry not sorry 😉

• Haha

Helliebella

VIP Member
I’d love to see her in the wild taking a photo with an ‘fan’ so I could tell said ‘fan’ exactly what she’s been up to. Cancer pretending lying, money steeling piece of dog poo she is.

Helliebella

VIP Member
Another thing i’m thinking is that she deliberately doesn’t post for a couple of days, because she knows a lot of her followers think she’s in labour and she gets lot of messages asking if the twins have arrived!
I really don’t understand this at all. Why would she reply to a message off Lisa from New Jersey asking if she’d birthed her babies? It’s bizarre how strangers message these knob heads like they actually know them! But you’re right, she does do it for attention.

YouAreHiding

I feel bad saying tho wow she is clueless tho so was I. Saying that took big pants and nappy style pads in. Plus loose fitting comfy outfits. A thong? I got piles was like a burst couch. Those little satin jammies dear oh dear oh dear.

pickledfoot

Chatty Member
She knows what to do to get sympathy, she’s tried cancer and miscarriage, now it’s time for sick babies. (I’m not saying I want those babies to be sick at all, far from it, it’s her who deserves bad things not children who have the unfortunate pleasure of having her as a parent). Hope SHE gets an infection and gets fat and gross and becomes actually sick for once.
Totally agree, the way she’s behaving is odd, and with her history it’s concerning.

I’m glad her family is back in her life, they didn't tolerate it, here’s hoping they’ll be extra vigilant.