Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nichew

VIP Member
Just me who thinks she is way too lazy to breastfeed twins? I mean breastfeeding 1 baby is hard enough, the cluster feeding the sore nipples - those first 6 weeks are hell. And for it to all double for her, I don’t think she realised just how naive she is and she’d never properly educate herself on introducing a bottle and the need for slow teats, low oz, pace feeding to avoid a preference when they’re shipped off to ash’s mum and dads for the night. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wonder if she knows they will need baby milk and not our milk 🥛 if she’s bottle feeding 😂
---
God her followers are thick, aren't they? Telling her doesn't need DIAPERS because they are provided. Does she look or sound like she's in the US where you are given everything because you're paying for it? Someone actually said "I PROMISE you won't need nappies and wipes" ... Ermmm I promise you she will you bellend :ROFLMAO: if they are in the nicu I guess she will get milk and nappies for a short time? But if they pop out at 36 weeks perfectly healthy, they're not giving you anything!
I bet you don’t even get given a Bounty Pack now either. They used to be really good back in the day.

Reactions: 1

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
View attachment 2923217How the hell is she walking around a city like this with her belly full on display is so embarrassing. I do not understand why she thinks it looks attractive or nice to just have the bump full on display like that it’s just so bizarre and strange. Nobody does that. Put it away.
The first picture she looks cock eyes 😂🙈

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Does she really think they will be in those moss baskets till they’re 6 months old? Most babies grow out of them way before then either that or they start moving too much so it isn’t safe. Those bath tubs were clearly gifted although she didn’t say so. They’ll also never get used. Who’s gonna piss about filling two baby baths every day. Just bang them in the actual bath with a bath seat. So much easier and once they’re sitting up securely anyway, they just sit in the bath. Who the hell is bathing a toddler in a baby bath? It isn’t like they’ve only got a shower. She really has no clue what’s coming does she.
They’ll be small enough to bath in the wash basin to start

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Different set of circumstances for me as I didn't have twins and wasn't high risk in any way but I had a bag for labour and a bag for the ward after. The small Nike holdall type bags. I had a sealed bag with baby's first nappy, bodysuit and sleepsuit in for labour, spare nappy and wipes, my toiletries, pads etc and pjs/underwear. Then my bag for the ward, I just had change of clothes/pjs, more pads, couple of spare sleepsuits and bodysuits, and a blanket. Had another bag in the car with some extra bits in if I had to stay longer but I was out the same day both times. She's just excessive in every way. Her clothes, her shoes, her shopping and this reflects in her hospital bag. She's packing for a weekend away.

Sazza25

VIP Member
I do. (But not to innocent babies) I had to sit for 5 hours this week holding my parents hand whilst they were told the cancer has spread and the doctors can’t offer any more treatment but making them comfortable. So lil miss begs to have cancer but is still here living the life of rainbows on tiktok best have the worst experience.
I’m so sorry ❤

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I just don’t understand, does she speed ber videos up? The holding of her breath, stilted speech, manic scraping of the chips and the way she holds utensils- looks un real as is robotic.

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
OMG this bitch actually has a thread. I used to follow her on tiktok and soon unfollowed. Her content was complete dire. UNREAL! fuck off you bint.
And then her twin pregnancy, like she's the only one pregnant! She is all over my tiktok and that Ash the fucking freak! Even when unfollow and block they both pop up. Then heard she made up she had cancer?! I will read through the threads and catch up. But can someone explain why she did that? Does she work? Does he work? Where is all this money coming from because her wardrobe and shoe and bag collection is just......🤨 Everytime her face comes up on my screen I just want to throw my phone. That dim wit smile she does. The tops she wears so its not covering her bump, the fact she wore trousers in the very early stages still under her belly. They both need to fuck off
Tiktok pays a lot!!