Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a lot of people genuinely don’t know what she’s done. She’s so careful to remove comments etc. I don’t get how she has the balls to continue to show her face tbh

Reactions: 7
She deleted the Reece’s milkshake video!? Anyone see the comments on it or anything which would suggest why she deleted it?

Reactions: 2
She deleted the Reece’s milkshake video!? Anyone see the comments on it or anything which would suggest why she deleted it?
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. This girls life is the epitome of sad. Imagine going to Tesco, buying all the OTT ingredients for a milk shake, going home, Doing your hair and make up, putting on a ridiculous pair of pyjamas, filming this all for content, editing it, posting it then deleting it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I swear I’d never heard of this girl until a few months ago and now she is constantly on my FYP

I’m sure this is minor in the grand scheme of things but what is that thing where she starts speaking and it’s “it’s dinner *time*” “here’s tonight’s out*fit*”

she goes like high pitched/squeaky and it’s so bizarre like is that a thing?

Reactions: 4
I always think its sad when people plan and host their own babyshowers. I always do my friends and vice versa.

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand the need for a gender reveal AND a baby shower. I had a surprise baby shower I would never have asked or planned for one myself. It was embarrassing. 😂😂 I also knew the sex of my baby by then so was boy themed.

Reactions: 13
Never mind planning it, who’s she going to invite? 😅 is it going to just be her, Ash and the cats with Ash’s family awkwardly popping in for a little bit again like the gender reveal?

Reactions: 20
“I’m on the beg and refuse to pay for anything myself, can some unknowing idiot business owner let me take advantage of them in exchange for an Instagram tag?”
“Can anyone recommend a venue in Eastbourne?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12