Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The tea bag’s is hilarious
They’ll bring you a cuppa and toast after you give birth
And then you’ll get the tea trolley in the morning if you’re lucky
Does she think she’ll have a kettle and tea making station like in a hotel
To be fair, in our hospital on ante and postnatal they have a hot drinks station with tea, coffee, hot chocolate etc so I would probably bring tea bags if I was particularly fussy about tea bags 😂

Reactions: 1

kettlekitten

VIP Member
She’s even clueless with “nesting”. It’s not just getting baby stuff ready, it’s down on your hands and knees scrubbing skirting boards and cleaning areas of ur house for the first time (that you’ve probably not touched since) atleast that’s how it was for me 😂
I was up a ladder cleaning windows and baking rocks cakes the day before giving birth 😂

As mentioned above, she does it for comments about how much she eats and how she stays so slim etc etc. I don’t believe for one second that she eats it all. I have never seen an eat with me video. She shows the plate but never her eating it. She has a bit then bins it. It’s al for engagement.
You’ve said this before and as mentioned previously she did used to film eat with me’s where she’d finish the majority of her food lol.

as an ex binge eater myself I find it very easy to believe she does eat everything she shows 👀

Attachments

m2one

Why the fuck she buying those rompers that’s flowery. I mean I know boys can wear anything and girls can too just that’s an incredibly girly outfit

Becca0888

Glass baby bottles since when the fuck was they created 😬😬
I had glass bottles for my son 10 years ago, learnt pretty quick that they aren’t ideal though, they feel more hotter than the standard plastic bottle and take longer to cool.

MAM bottles all the way for me.

bucketofsand

There’s absolutely no way she fits into those XS thongs, deluded
Probably buys them for content then bins them as you can’t return underwear! Bet she returns/exchanges the other tat she buys in a side small. Or actually she’d get Ash to do it for her.

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Is she having the babies in private hospital? I know in public hospitals she won't have room for 2 babies and all that stuff on a ward 😂🫣

BannanCookie

. Says she hasn’t got stretch marks but she def has in ash video she’s just covered them in fake tan. I reckon she deleted cause she been using deep heat which I don’t think is allowed in pregnancy. Didn’t get the chance to see comments. This video came up on my fyp with hundreds comments but they weren’t showing so I saved the video and then tried to find it again but it was deleted.
---
How much does she eat 😮😮😮😮
Did you see the video of her eating the sausage 🤢

Attachments