Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they arrive okay and are well looked after, but the way she’s acting is sad, she just doesn’t appear to care for them.

Reactions: 7
Why does she pout and sniff like that when she’s opening that chi-nese. It’s so jarring.
She looks so smug. Won’t be so smug when she’s rocking the adult nappy for a good few weeks after the twins arrive.

Reactions: 8
She so rude, the way she claws at the food and turns her nose up at the food cos it’s slightly bit different to what she normally gets ‘the chips are erm questionable… and erm look at the sauce’ like jog on.

She is NOT this thick surely?! She’s booked in for a c section and she thinks she needs a soothing/healing spray for her vagina?
I'm not defending her because she's a top class idiot - but I was recommended the same spray for after my C-Section....can be used on the scar to relieve the itching sensation when healing. Just incase this info helps anyone else :LOL:

I'm pretty sure she'll still be spraying her bits though :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
She is NOT this thick surely?! She’s booked in for a c section and she thinks she needs a soothing/healing spray for her vagina?
This can also be sprayed on a c section scar to relieve itching but knowing that stupid bleep she will still be spraying it on her fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well firstly the scar is covered for a good while after the section then once it’s uncovered I’ll tell you now you won’t want anything touching it or spraying it for a long time so it’s definitely NOT a must have for her hospital bag
And if she has put it in there for her bits then she’s obviously thicker than we thought

Reactions: 6
New thread title suggestion: Brit says “any day now”, hoping for NICU twinnies? What a cow

Reactions: 13
Just seen another twin mum on insta has had her baby’s a few days ago at 37+6 weeks weighing 8.3ib & 8.7! I know that’s big for twins but if Brittany carries on eating the way she does she might have baby’s as big and the prem clothes won’t fit 🙈.
I know who you mean and even one/both babies had an issue when born and she worked out and watched what she ate during her pregnancy and heres Critters eating tit and wanting them to come early 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I'm not defending her because she's a top class idiot - but I was recommended the same spray for after my C-Section....can be used on the scar to relieve the itching sensation when healing. Just incase this info helps anyone else :LOL:

I'm pretty sure she'll still be spraying her bits though :ROFLMAO:
Ash might have to spray it for her UNREAL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have never in my life and I've had two children, used glass bottles?!?!? Is it still not normal to use the standard plastic baby bottles?!?! Enlighten me because it has been a while since I've had my kids

She’s 100% not sterilised those bottles either so she won’t be able to use them. And they’re too big for a new newborn, especially ones which will be small, pre term and on a feeding plan. And Tommy tippy are tit. Worst bottles you can buy, especially for an preterm baby! And im a midwife so I know my tit. She will be asked to use the hospital pre sterilised ones so their feeds can be monitored properly, and the yellow teats which are easier for little babies to suck.

Reactions: 13
She’s 100% not sterilised those bottles either so she won’t be able to use them. And they’re too big for a new newborn, especially ones which will be small, pre term and on a feeding plan. And Tommy tippy are tit. Worst bottles you can buy, especially for an preterm baby! And im a midwife so I know my tit. She will be asked to use the hospital pre sterilised ones so their feeds can be monitored properly, and the yellow teats which are easier for little babies to suck.
She’ll hate that 💀

Reactions: 4
Bottles are only sterile for 24hr anyway so wouldn’t even matter even if she did sterilise them! Dont understand how someone can endure around 30 weeks of pregnancy and not researched a thing

Does she realise her hats will probably be too big if they come “any day now” and they’ll have to use hospital ones? Her hospital might also have colour coded hats like a lot of them do??

Also why are her nappies in one of those labelled bags. Is ash that stupid he’d look at a pack of pampers and not realise it’s nappies if it wasn’t in a labelled bag?

• Haha
She’s clearly read something about plastic bottles which is bollocks. All she needs is the pre made bottles with the teats. I’ve not seen her pack any formula at all. She’s literally researched nothing and is relying on the misinformation given to her my her (mostly American) followers

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.