Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is she suddenly talking about pooing , it's like every video now :sick: is it a desperate attempt to be seen as relatable?
also, I hate that I want those trainers

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Made me laugh that she seemed surprised that her womb is connected to her vagina and blood will come out even after a caesarean...she probably doesn't know how she got pregnant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she definitely thought a stork brings the baby (or babies in her case) 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
why is she suddenly talking about pooing , it's like every video now :sick: is it a desperate attempt to be seen as relatable?
Probably trying to get people with fetishes watching 🤢 all the piss, tits, poo, vagina talk etc

also, same 😑

Can tell she thinks she will have her own facilities. She’ll be lucky to get a single room never mind a kettle. Probably thinks she will be waited on hand and foot too. She really has no idea. Just they type to complain about anything as everything too when she needs to remember it’s the nhs which is horrifically overstretched and underfunded.
I literally had to ask for a private room after receiving bad news about my baby’s health after they were born. I was sat on the post natal ward (4 bed room) crying and had to ask the midwife if I could have somewhere private. Even then they had to kick someone out so I could get in.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Made me laugh that she seemed surprised that her womb is connected to her vagina and blood will come out even after a caesarean...she probably doesn't know how she got pregnant 😂
It's baffling to me that they even have sex, there's zero chemistry between them.

Reactions: 17
Just seen another twin mum on insta has had her baby’s a few days ago at 37+6 weeks weighing 8.3ib & 8.7! I know that’s big for twins but if Brittany carries on eating the way she does she might have baby’s as big and the prem clothes won’t fit 🙈.

Reactions: 6
Her chilli dishing up video, why are there so many comments asking ‘did the twins arrive? 🥰’ do people realise if they have arrived it’s not a good thing?? For the love of god why are people so dense?? 😭

Just seen another twin mum on insta has had her baby’s a few days ago at 37+6 weeks weighing 8.3ib & 8.7! I know that’s big for twins but if Brittany carries on eating the way she does she might have baby’s as big and the prem clothes won’t fit 🙈.
Came here to say the same, Maria something ? She got to 38 weeks and continued to workout she’s a machine that women !

Reactions: 3
A few weeks ago she made a gross comment in one of her videos. Someone commented saying they found it funny & that person’s comment garnered loads of likes. The second I saw that, I knew she would make it a thing and start doing it more. That’s why we have seen a clear increase in her being vulgar as well as doing overly animated things like fake gagging when putting perfume on. It’s all for engagement.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Jus came across Brittany - so do neither of them work? They have a really good lifestyle is that purely from tiktok? £140 on two a week shopping is so much money!! Seeing her constantly buyin tiny baby clothes such a waste of money!
so im gathering at one point she lied about being poorly!
She doesnt seem t have any friends?!

Reactions: 3
Jus came across Brittany - so do neither of them work? They have a really good lifestyle is that purely from tiktok? £140 on two a week shopping is so much money!! Seeing her constantly buyin tiny baby clothes such a waste of money!
so im gathering at one point she lied about being poorly!
She doesnt seem t have any friends?!
The funny thing is that £140 is one of their ‘cheaper’ weekly food shops. A few weeks ago they spent £250 on a weekly food shop and did another shop after that just 8 days later. Now I could understand if they entertained a lot or had a big family but it’s literally just the two of them in the house and neither of them have any friends so all that food is for them. They must waste soooo much. Heartbreaking to think about when I think of the fact some people have so little in comparison

• Wow
Not our clueless queen buying short sleeve footless rompers in 0-3 months 🥲 probably be well into autumn before they’re in 0-3 especially if they’re born any day now as she’s hoping for.

GOCKAMOLEY 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Urgh her latest video..a joke about going into labour tomorrow then everyone in the comments finding it hilarious. She is such a dumb witch.

Why the duck she buying those rompers that’s flowery. I mean I know boys can wear anything and girls can too just that’s an incredibly girly outfit

Reactions: 1
Why the duck she buying those rompers that’s flowery. I mean I know boys can wear anything and girls can too just that’s an incredibly girly outfit
She’s still gutted that they’re not girls.

Reactions: 13
She’s actually really trashy isn’t she? She has a real potty mouth, and talks about pooing all the time. Who wears Fendi bags and perfume to a Tesco food shop 😫

Im a big believer in karma. she may have not had her karma yet but its certainly coming. this girl is in for a hell of a ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.