Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she realise her hats will probably be too big if they come “any day now” and they’ll have to use hospital ones? Her hospital might also have colour coded hats like a lot of them do??

Also why are her nappies in one of those labelled bags. Is ash that stupid he’d look at a pack of pampers and not realise it’s nappies if it wasn’t in a labelled bag?
She seems sooo against using hospital stuff. Like why. There's nothing wrong with it

Reactions: 11
Don’t want the hospital using plastic bottles so she packs 2 massive glass bottles? Ok hun but there’s every chance if there born any time soon they’ll be tube fed 🙄 sorry that doesn’t fit your TikTok/insta aesthetic x

Reactions: 19
Funny how she's now got alot of dark colour stuff foe the hospital bag she deffo reads here! Before, she was clueless (and still is)

Reactions: 10
Why is she packing like she’s going on a spa weekend ffs? 🤣
She’s got to be one of the most jarring people on the internet.

Reactions: 16
The way she keeps saying ‘don’t want to use hospital hats/bottles’ like wtf. We’ve had our baby in the last year and you generally just take all the help you can get in there

• Heart
Reactions: 16
At my hospital she wouldn’t have choice but to use the hospital hat. Gets put on following birth for every baby. Tiny pre term ones get two so they don’t get cold. Newborns need a knitted, warm hat not a crappy cotton one which will be far too big.
---
All she cares about is what looks pretty not what’s actually best for the babies. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What’s wrong with the hospital hats! 😅😩 my boy is 2 in 2 weeks and I still have his. I get where she may be coming from with glass bottles but the hat!, also the bottles are way too big if they are bottle fed and not on tubes

Reactions: 11
Our hospital doesn’t give hats except to premature babies so we had a white cotton one but newborn size was too big for his full term head. There’s no way those cotton ones will fit her babies

Reactions: 7
The little hats they give you in the hospital are so cute. I remember them telling me that old ladies knit them and donate them to the hospital (the one I was in anyway). I got to pick which colour I wanted for my daughter. But I guess that doesn't fit Shittney's aesthetic.

The huge suitcase for the hospital is so embarrassing and ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The little hats they give you in the hospital are so cute. I remember them telling me that old ladies knit them and donate them to the hospital (the one I was in anyway). I got to pick which colour I wanted for my daughter. But I guess that doesn't fit Shittney's aesthetic.

The huge suitcase for the hospital is so embarrassing and ridiculous.
We were the same with the hat. It’s a nice thing to keep too, I find it a nice keepsake from his birth.

Has she packed cellular blankets for them? I can’t remember. But no doubt she won’t want them in the hospital ones either 🙄 we took the blanket they wrapped him in for his memory box 🙈

Reactions: 5
Has she packed cellular blankets for them? I can’t remember. But no doubt she won’t want them in the hospital ones either 🙄 we took the blanket they wrapped him in for his memory box 🙈
I did that too. 🤣 I don't think the ones she's packed are cellular.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My girl was born in July and when I took a hat down to theatre for my section they told me no way would she need it as it was so hot

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I had an emergency c section, chunky 8'4lb baby and in theatre they stuck a bright pink knitted hat on him... No choice in the matter! Does she not realise a lot of this is going to be out of her control!!

Reactions: 12
I hope she goes into labour the day before her c section and ash, being too busy filming “behind the scenes”, just walks behind her filing her whilst she is dragging 20kg of nonsense hospital stuff. One small bag for babies and the rest is snacks. Down her garden path

• Haha
At least he’s a pro seeing as he does it for his “beard” daily 😂
His beard is terrible looking not even a tiny bit natural looking
---
The way she keeps saying ‘don’t want to use hospital hats/bottles’ like wtf. We’ve had our baby in the last year and you generally just take all the help you can get in there
But happy to let them deliver her babies no bother just not use their stuff . Is she alright 🤔

Reactions: 4
My baby had to wear a red hospital hat for 24hrs after birth as they were ‘high risk’ and needed extra monitoring. Assuming the twins come early as she keeps saying I guess they’ll be in the same position - what’s she going to do refuse it while she’s laid on the bed being stitched up??
Baby is a year old now and I still have the hat for the memory of how far theyve come!

honestly she has no clue!

Reactions: 6
Haven’t been on this thread for a while as I forgot about her lol but I’ve just seen the TikTok of her packing her hospital bag, is it just me or is she speaking different/her voice changed?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.