Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She buys huge amounts of water in plastic bottles for her and Ash to drink so whats her issue with using plastic now
I’ve heard people say microplastics can go into the milk when using plastic bottles. I always notice on 80’s and 90’s films people using glass bottles, they would just boil them on their stove to clean them.

Reactions: 2
God her followers are thick, aren't they? Telling her doesn't need DIAPERS because they are provided. Does she look or sound like she's in the US where you are given everything because you're paying for it? Someone actually said "I PROMISE you won't need nappies and wipes" ... Ermmm I promise you she will you bellend :ROFLMAO: if they are in the nicu I guess she will get milk and nappies for a short time? But if they pop out at 36 weeks perfectly healthy, they're not giving you anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve heard people say microplastics can go into the milk when using plastic bottles. I always notice on 80’s and 90’s films people using glass bottles, they would just boil them on their stove to clean them.
I get that they were used in the past but Brit has shown no prior interest in health and whats in her food. It just weird to me to suddenly go down a "my babies will not drink out of plastic" rabbit hole. She uses boil in the bag rice for crying out loud what the hell does she care about plastic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There are no private maternity hospitals except the Portland d and she’s defo not going there so she’s nhs all the way. They will dislike her for all that luggage and good luck fitting it in the tiny bay. Suitcases are a nightmare on the wards. Hard to open too to find what you need.

Reactions: 1
Different set of circumstances for me as I didn't have twins and wasn't high risk in any way but I had a bag for labour and a bag for the ward after. The small Nike holdall type bags. I had a sealed bag with baby's first nappy, bodysuit and sleepsuit in for labour, spare nappy and wipes, my toiletries, pads etc and pjs/underwear. Then my bag for the ward, I just had change of clothes/pjs, more pads, couple of spare sleepsuits and bodysuits, and a blanket. Had another bag in the car with some extra bits in if I had to stay longer but I was out the same day both times. She's just excessive in every way. Her clothes, her shoes, her shopping and this reflects in her hospital bag. She's packing for a weekend away.

I’ll never ever cuss out a pregnant woman or a new mum for being out of the loop or not having a good understanding of things but with her it’s the fuckin arrogance that I can’t take, she is so smug and for what? Creating a go fund me to scam people out of money for a disease she never had. Like why

Reactions: 7
NICU will provide a few nappies when your baby is initially whisked away from birth but if I remember correctly within about 24 hours I sent my other half the shop for the teeny premature size which are hard to actually get, and we had a drawer under the incubator with all babies things like our own nappies etc they did provide milk for topping up my breastmilk but it was from the ready made bottles not once did I see a normal bottle in our NICU
Also she does realise she will need more than one bottle and she will need all the sterilising stuff to go with it to like just get the pre made ones!
I have to say tho, you need endlesssss muslins in NICU as they use them as a type of bedding under the baby which ends up getting sick, tit, milk, medicine etc onwe went thru so many just for 1 baby!

Reactions: 3
I’ve never understood the point of glass bottles, they’re heavier in the nappy bag, too heavy for baby to hold when they’re old enough and I’d be too scared of them breaking. She’s probably just seen people on TikTok use them and decided she wants them, there’s no way she’s done research into plastic bottles being “harmful” considering she couldn’t even be bothered to research bleeding after birth/c section

Reactions: 3
I know MAM do glass bottles but only big ones I don’t think they do the newborn ones

Just me who thinks she is way too lazy to breastfeed twins? I mean breastfeeding 1 baby is hard enough, the cluster feeding the sore nipples - those first 6 weeks are hell. And for it to all double for her, I don’t think she realised just how naive she is and she’d never properly educate herself on introducing a bottle and the need for slow teats, low oz, pace feeding to avoid a preference when they’re shipped off to ash’s mum and dads for the night. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wonder if she knows they will need baby milk and not our milk 🥛 if she’s bottle feeding 😂
---
God her followers are thick, aren't they? Telling her doesn't need DIAPERS because they are provided. Does she look or sound like she's in the US where you are given everything because you're paying for it? Someone actually said "I PROMISE you won't need nappies and wipes" ... Ermmm I promise you she will you bellend :ROFLMAO: if they are in the nicu I guess she will get milk and nappies for a short time? But if they pop out at 36 weeks perfectly healthy, they're not giving you anything!
I bet you don’t even get given a Bounty Pack now either. They used to be really good back in the day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.