Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our hospital doesn’t give hats except to premature babies so we had a white cotton one but newborn size was too big for his full term head. There’s no way those cotton ones will fit her babies
At our hospital I’m sure the hats are on sum sort of tube type thing what stretch to fit the baby’s head then they cut it and twist it at the top. They are minging like but baby’s needs come before social media.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: still wearing clothes that don’t fit, we can’t wait until your knee deep in sick & sh*t

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Them glass bottles are an accident waiting to happen. duck that Id end up dropping one and smashing it whilst wonky eyed at 4am doin a bottle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Them glass bottles are an accident waiting to happen. duck that Id end up dropping one and smashing it whilst wonky eyed at 4am doin a bottle 🤣
Or she drops it on their heads when she lets go when she falls asleep while doing the night feed 😂

Reactions: 1
It’s obvious she reads here now, hi Brittany!! Please address all your lies. Hope something truly terrible happens to you (not the babies as it’s not their fault they have you as a parent). Get bent 🖕 oh Ps your boyfriend has a ridiculous “beard” x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Firstly wow glass bottles!!! And how big is that suit case is she taking the piss!!!!!
i have looked through some videos u never see her with friends or family hasnt she got any??

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion:

The babies are coming and Brit is getting fat, please put some advise in the fake Fendi bag

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she having the babies in private hospital? I know in public hospitals she won't have room for 2 babies and all that stuff on a ward 😂🫣

Just me who thinks she is way too lazy to breastfeed twins? I mean breastfeeding 1 baby is hard enough, the cluster feeding the sore nipples - those first 6 weeks are hell. And for it to all double for her, I don’t think she realised just how naive she is and she’d never properly educate herself on introducing a bottle and the need for slow teats, low oz, pace feeding to avoid a preference when they’re shipped off to ash’s mum and dads for the night. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Is she having the babies in private hospital? I know in public hospitals she won't have room for 2 babies and all that stuff on a ward 😂🫣
Surely not worth the risk, especially with twins? You’d probably just about get away with all that stuff in a single room in an NHS hosp but not in a bay with a few other mums!

Reactions: 2
Those babies will be in NICU or SCBU, they won’t be in the ward with her. That’s almost 100% certainty

Reactions: 3
Glass baby bottles since when the duck was they created 😬😬
I had glass bottles for my son 10 years ago, learnt pretty quick that they aren’t ideal though, they feel more hotter than the standard plastic bottle and take longer to cool.

MAM bottles all the way for me.

She buys huge amounts of water in plastic bottles for her and Ash to drink so whats her issue with using plastic now

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.