Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree she doesn't deserve to have anyone after her lies. Why does Ash put up with her though? He obviously knows about her sick lies. Is it so he can doss around 24/7 getting everything done for him and and live off her Tiktok money?

Reactions: 7
I don’t know much of her but her videos pop up on my fyp every now and then.
Her latest video and the use of the phase ‘unreal’ reminded me of those NPC lives that get paid to repeat things.
Incredibly annoying woman. What is she TikTok famous for, exactly? How do they earn money?

I’m not even attempting to break down the delusion of her hospital bag because it will send me into a rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree she doesn't deserve to have anyone after her lies. Why does Ash put up with her though? He obviously knows about her sick lies. Is it so he can doss around 24/7 getting everything done for him and and live off her Tiktok money?
Why does Ash put up with her…?? You say that like he’s any better. The guy is as thick as two short planks!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why the duck is she taking teabags? She thinks she's packing for a holiday 😆
Surprised she hasn't packed any of those tiny jam jars for the toast you get afterwards 🤣🤣

(Unless she has, I haven't watched the vid fully as I would get wayyy too annoyed at her stupidity 😅)

Reactions: 7
The tea bag’s is hilarious
They’ll bring you a cuppa and toast after you give birth
And then you’ll get the tea trolley in the morning if you’re lucky
Does she think she’ll have a kettle and tea making station like in a hotel

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He is a this as her the state of him and his beard. The girl needs a cholesterol test done I'd say her arteries are clogged to bits with the food she puts away and the cream and amount of butter she puts in her spuds. Them babies will walk out her fanny at 'dinner time' with bowl of mashed sput and kale and gravy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The amount of food waste in that house must be out of this world! That chilli video, a whole boil in the bag rice EACH plus then enough chilli between the two of them which would feed 4/5 people.

Reactions: 8
I think they both need to prepare themselves for the change in their relationship after this. Can’t stand the girl but she will feel horrendous after a section and will rely on Ash to do a lot for her. As I’ve said previously I’m two weeks after having my second section and my poor lovely husband has been a life saver but he’s seen me in a right state. He carried my wee back to hand to the midwife after I had my catheter removed, he helped me put my underwear on/ taken my disposable maternity underwear off, helped me in and out the shower held my hand when I was in pain those first few nights cluster feeding and so much more. All basic things that any partner would or should do but I can’t imagine Ash doing them, I think they’re both in for a shock at the recovery and how unsexy she’s about to be for those first few weeks post section.
Do you know what’s reaaallly unsexy, them having to remove your stinky sweaty compression socks that go up to your knees and put new ones on because you can’t bend over. Ash is in for a treat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The post section pain even trying to put your pants on, as much as I don’t like her I’m genuinely starting to feel for her as she has absolutely no idea what she in for (like most don’t when it’s the first section) the pain is like nothing else, first time I stood up afterwards I thought my body was just going to split in 2 🙈 I really hope those babies stay in there as long as possible, we don’t want them to come ‘any day now’ 🤦🏽‍♀️
I have to agree the pain is something else. Iv had 2 aswell and it ain't pretty. The girl is in for a shock.

Reactions: 3
Do you know what’s reaaallly unsexy, them having to remove your stinky sweaty compression socks that go up to your knees and put new ones on because you can’t bend over. Ash is in for a treat 🤣
When I was in ICU after being in a coma for six weeks, I had compression socks that were plugged into an electrical socket and they were a nightmare. They were awful, a constant boomp in my legs, one day they turned them off and forgot to put them back on, I didn’t remind them. I don’t really know why I’m telling you this,
Ok, I’ll get my coat and hat!

• Haha
Tbf when I was in having my son recently I had to send my fella home to get a jar of coffee because the self serve machine on the ward only had tea bags and I can’t stand tea 😂 so tea bags in hospital bag isn’t all that out there to me

Reactions: 3
I think her problem is she’s very isolated. Where’s her mum, Ash’s mum, sisters, friends that have had babies giving her advice. She seems to have absolutely no one and if she wasn’t such a despicable tit of a person I’d feel sorry for her
The issue with Brittney is she thinks she knows everything and other people’s advise would be scoffed at. It comes across as though his family don’t want to offer advise etc due to her attitude. his mum looked utterly uncomfortable around her in the videos she has been in and looks like she’s treading on eggshells

Reactions: 12
The tea bag’s is hilarious
They’ll bring you a cuppa and toast after you give birth
And then you’ll get the tea trolley in the morning if you’re lucky
Does she think she’ll have a kettle and tea making station like in a hotel
To be fair, in our hospital on ante and postnatal they have a hot drinks station with tea, coffee, hot chocolate etc so I would probably bring tea bags if I was particularly fussy about tea bags 😂

Reactions: 1
Can tell she thinks she will have her own facilities. She’ll be lucky to get a single room never mind a kettle. Probably thinks she will be waited on hand and foot too. She really has no idea. Just they type to complain about anything as everything too when she needs to remember it’s the nhs which is horrifically overstretched and underfunded.

Reactions: 4
Why does she keep saying “they can come any day now” like she’s nearing the end? She’s what 27 weeks? My sisters identical twins came by elective section at 37 weeks. I mean I know twins are riskier but she’s acting like she’s full term and WANTS them to come early it’s worrying

I think she does want them to come early for content and/or to reduce her body changing much more. She’s a dick. Plus she seems to think that if they’re born now (she’s 28 weeks) that they will be perfectly fine and healthy and be home within days weighing a chunky 7lb each. She’s deluded. Yes she will have been told there is a higher risk of them being pre term than a single baby but it isn’t every set of twins. People with a single baby don’t go walking round at 28 weeks saying ‘could be any day now’ cos any pregnancy can end pre term. I hope she does go to term so she’s fat and uncomfortable for as long as possible.
---
I follow a lovely girl called Aimee who has just had triplets at 28 weeks and her babies have been through all sorts. They’re all doing well but have a long road ahead of them and she is very realistic about it. Not like our Brit.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.