Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
She'll still be in her XS Primark thongs. 🤣
Sounds to me like ash is toxic AF. Having her bounce on a ball from the beginning of pregnancy to keep things “tight” 🤮, saying she shouldn’t wear the comfy pyjamas, no doubt he’s behind the XS thongs too god forbid she wear a granny pant for a bit of comfort

(Still think Brittany’s a nobrot so not defending btw)

• Angry
Reactions: 20

whoareyouu

VIP Member
I would love to report some safeguarding concerns but I don’t know where to start.
---

Sorry not sorry 😉
Is that not a bit extreme? I know she is a divisive character but the babies aren’t here yet and no one knows how she will be with them. She could be fantastic.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Never mind planning it, who’s she going to invite? 😅 is it going to just be her, Ash and the cats with Ash’s family awkwardly popping in for a little bit again like the gender reveal?

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
I find it sad that there doesn't seem to be any actual friends there. What a waste.
I’m so embarrassed for them 😂 all of that effort for about 5 people. May as well just have something in your back garden. I find her over consumption of absolutely everything so disgusting. I’m sure she thinks it makes her look expensive and rich but it’s really giving chav

Helliebella

VIP Member
She has no clue whatsoever. What is she like 24 weeks? If they were born now sorry but it’s likely one or both would die. They will be so small cos they’re twins and if they did survive months of infections, set backs etc etc, they’d likely have long term issues. And before anyone comes back and says I know someone born at 24 weeks who’s fine blah blah, yes some babies are but they’re few and far between. I work in maternity and see it all the time. She’s a selfish, ignorant moron that girl.

Reactions: 19

Helliebella

VIP Member
I’m just here for when they’re toddlers and they’re literally trashing her house, handprints all over her walls, temper tantrums in the middle of tesco while she’s filming the mug section while one runs in one direction and the other the opposite way. No more peaceful holidays for them, all about chasing little noisy boys around and being in the room by 7pm so they can go to bed. Her life is about to change and she is so not ready.

butterflybaby27

“I’m having to get a medium at the minute cos my tits are huge”…..or…hear me out, maybe it’s because you have gained weight from being pregnant which is perfectly okay? Like what is her problem with admitting she’s no longer an XS? She has serious body hang ups and I just hope she doesn’t pass that on to her kids. If she was getting a medium purely cos of her boobs then why are the underpants medium as well? She thinks we’re all as stupid as she is. Absolutely nothing wrong with having to upsize in pregnancy and the the constant justifications just scream insecure.

savage96

How is she only 22 weeks? Feels like she’s been pregnant forever 🤣 how much more do we have to endure.

• Haha

Tired mom

Honestly has she not got anything better to be doing on holiday than going to primark and buying a load of shite! She really annoys me

hol20x

VIP Member
I can’t believe I’ve just seen a tik tok of her doing the Tesco shop product by product. The food shop has to be one of the most boring parts of my week, how fucking mundane it must be to get all dressed up and document a £250 spend in your local supermarket just for social media clicks. Think I’d rather stick to my just above minimum wage job than waste my life being a sad binfluencer.
She looked like a proper scummy mummy in that pink tracksuit, fake pink uggs and her pregnant belly hanging out. All for a trip to Tesco. 🤣

• Haha

xbbyyodax

I think she can imagine herself walking around with her babies all glam in her cute pyjamas when in reality she won't be wearing silky skimpy stuff cause she's gonna be leaking milk and clots everywhere, probably won't have time to cook dinner with meehee or even brush her hair cause c sections are actually freaking brutal... Both of mine ended in the most traumatic ways possible and due to the above any "sexy" underwear and pyjamas I ever owned are long ditched for oversized tshirts and I'm still hanging on to the comfort of my maternity leggings 4 years later 🤣

Do we think Ash is ready to be a house husband? Nah. I reckon he's gonna be like where's my dinner on day 3.

Wtf so

Breakfast 1: yoghurt, granola, honey, fruit
Breakfast 2: oats & banana milkshake
Breakfast 3: slice of toast with marmalada
Breakfast 4: scrambled eggs with a whole avocado and a sausage

All those calories must be going to her big old nose 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Rebby123

VIP Member
You see the real her in the Primark video well both of them she isn't this cute girl. She has a right attitude on her and both bragging she fits in XS whilst she throws clothes everywhere

hol20x

VIP Member
I can't believe she's standing in the middle of Tesco clapping like a fucking seal. Moron.

• Haha

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Don’t want the hospital using plastic bottles so she packs 2 massive glass bottles? Ok hun but there’s every chance if there born any time soon they’ll be tube fed 🙄 sorry that doesn’t fit your TikTok/insta aesthetic x