Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

becbecbec

I honestly think she think she’d be bringing the twins straight home if they came now because she keeps saying we need to do this room or get the car seats etc because they could come any day now
If they came any day now they’d be in SCBU or NICU for months!
Can you imagine them getting the bus to the hospital everyday for months

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Helliebella

VIP Member
She really isn’t attractive at all. Massive honker, beady little rat eyes and now a big arse too. Not to mention the caked on make up and patchy tan. Awful.

hol20x

VIP Member
The little hats they give you in the hospital are so cute. I remember them telling me that old ladies knit them and donate them to the hospital (the one I was in anyway). I got to pick which colour I wanted for my daughter. But I guess that doesn't fit Shittney's aesthetic.

The huge suitcase for the hospital is so embarrassing and ridiculous.

• Heart

yellowmellow

VIP Member
She’s got no preemie clothes whatsoever but don’t worry, the babies have got Nike trainers and tracksuits so they’re all set…

• Haha

butterflybaby27

They did a food shop 8 days ago that cost £250 and they’re already doing another one? Am I being too critical or is that excessive for a house with two people? In my house, it’s just me & my husband and I will spend about £150-£180 on a ‘big’ food shop and about another £50 throughout the month topping up bread, fruit etc so around £200-£230 and that’s with us eating really well and cooking mainly fresh meals from scratch. Our supermarket of choice is ASDA. If we needed to cut back/shop elsewhere it would be even less. So I’m genuinely baffled as to how these pair seem to be spending around £500 a month when they’re feeding the same amount of mouths as I am.

Helliebella

VIP Member
At my hospital she wouldn’t have choice but to use the hospital hat. Gets put on following birth for every baby. Tiny pre term ones get two so they don’t get cold. Newborns need a knitted, warm hat not a shitty cotton one which will be far too big.
---
All she cares about is what looks pretty not what’s actually best for the babies. Twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
She’s even clueless with “nesting”. It’s not just getting baby stuff ready, it’s down on your hands and knees scrubbing skirting boards and cleaning areas of ur house for the first time (that you’ve probably not touched since) atleast that’s how it was for me 😂
she’s trying so hard to make pregnancy content. Any little sign that she wants something to eat it’s a “craving” and now she’s moving some shit about and it’s “nesting”. I don’t think she has a single Maternal instinct in her. Someone who lies about cancer surely will have some issues responding to her babies’ emotional needs

Helliebella

VIP Member
There is more chance of Brit admitting the whole cancer thing that there is of her breastfeeding those babies. She has NO idea how hard breastfeeding is for one baby let alone twins. Not a chance in hell. She’s completely deluded.

butterflybaby27

Love that Bobby made commentary on this. The thing that makes Bryan’s partner POV videos work is that he has an actual funny personality & has amazing chemistry with Bobby. They aren’t afraid to look and act silly. It doesn’t work for Ash because he doesn’t seem to have much of a personality & they’re both too concerned with image so we won’t see any silly/funny content so where’s the entertainment value in that?

• Heart

Sarah3166

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, what the actual F is his beard?
And why does he keep saying babe?
thats nice babe
You getting that babe
Shut the F up babe

• Haha

Helliebella

VIP Member
She really is one strange girl. She’s clearly not an xs and she’s pregnant so that’s ok. Really don’t understand why she needs to pretend otherwise.

butterflybaby27

Just seen her nursery tour too. Despite being advised not to have shelves above the cribs, she has still put shelves there and convinced herself it’s okay cos there’s a gap. Not only that but there’s shelves above where she plans to put them the changing station too. Both places where the babies will be lying. I wouldn’t risk it personally but the problem is that she’s trying to cram in as much storage solutions as possible into a small room - a problem she wouldn’t have had if she gave the babies the bigger room instead of keeping it for her wardrobe.

• Angry
  • Sad