Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Loved the feeding chart “8 to 12 feeds A DAY my tits are gonna fall off”. Nah Brittany, do some actual research cos if you’re breastfeeding they’ll be cluster feeding. I remember my partner looking after my son whilst I slept and he was bringing him to me every half hour and I remember dreading the sight of him coming in the bedroom!
And mate “this is all the washing I did yesterday, SO much washing”. Come see us when you’re doing that times a million in a day

Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just saw her latest dinner TikTok and she says crispy onions are so bad for you so she’s trying not to eat them, sorry babe but you have a milkshake a day containing 5647383837 calories 🙈😭 I don’t think a few crispy onions are going to make much of a difference!
She always spouts rubbish like that…. She doesn’t use a microwave or AFs cos they are bad for you cos of the rays, she only drinks water from Evian cos it’s from a B Corp company but she won’t eat crispy onions cos of palm oil but happily shop at Shein, Temu etc where people are clearly exploited.

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
I hope she stays pregnant for as long as possible! 1. So the twins are fully cooked and really healthy 2. So she can put more weight on and be really uncomfortable 😏☺

• Haha

Helliebella

VIP Member
She will make out they’ve got the perfect life with the perfect babies. All she will show is ‘natural’ snippits of her or ash holding them/feeding them whatever, but only when she’s got a full face on and her hair done and clips of them sleeping or wearing matching outfits. She’s not going to show the reality and she’s not going to admit to how hard she’s actually finding it. Can guarantee she will give up half an hour of sleep just to put her make up on and do her hair whereas anyone else would fuck that off and appreciate the extra time in bed. I mean she puts a full face on before she films breakfast videos for fucks sake. She’s a weirdo.

Sarah3166

Teething toys in the caddy? Does she think they are going to be teething straight away!

also why is the bump out just to hang the washing up?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
I don’t think she actually realises what will happen if the twins come ‘any day now’. Having babies in the NICU is absolutely terrifying, especially when they come so early. I’m still dealing with trauma from my twins being in hospital and the MANY ups & downs during their stay. She’s a little fucking idiot

• Heart
  • Sad

beegee

The way she said she definitely wants a C section makes it sound like she thinks that's the easier option. She obviously hasn't considered the recovery process whilst looking after two babies.
Oh she deffo thinks its the easy way out
I bet even if she was just having one baby she would opt for a c-section.
Remember the comment Ash made about the pregnancy ball keeping everything "tight" 🤢 they obvs think pushing the babies out will make her vag massive 🙄😂 no braincells between them

EDIT TO ADD- funny how we havent seen her bouncing on her ball now she actually has a bump and is properly pregnant 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Helliebella

VIP Member
If they come ‘any day now’ sorry but they may not survive and babies born that early are also likely to have life time issues. She acts like it doesn’t matter if they’re born now, they’ll be 6lbs each, perfectly healthy and home in a couple of days. She’s a moron.

zigzag30

Imagine walking round Tesco filming yourself then your fella filming you film yourself 🤣 if feel like a right twat

• Haha

Helliebella

VIP Member
He’s probably tracking her weight. That vid last night where she said it was a solo dinner so he must’ve been out for the football or something and she had those god awful skimpy blue pjs on, obvs waiting for him to come home 🤢 if that was me I’d have had my hair up, make up off and my comfiest pjs on to snuggle down and enjoy a night with the tv to myself.
---
She clearly doesn’t trust him so has to constantly doll herself up to keep him interested. Sad really.

Reactions: 20

Jennytea

VIP Member
I still can’t believe the poor twins box room is full of shit unorganised with zero room yet she has a double bedroom with all her unnecessary tatty fake shit set up organised and on display 😭 she’s something else.

Helliebella

VIP Member
No way she’ll be getting a taxi with two babies to spend two hours in Tesco (working backwards of course cos she’s so quirky and cute). Can’t believe the beardy weirdo hasn’t bothered to learn to drive yet. Surely he could pay for a crash course or something. He’s got to be banned or he would’ve done it surely.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Sick of seeing TikToks saying why does Becki get so much hate just for being fat when Brittany faked cancer and eats just as much and everyone loves her. No, Brittany just has the good sense to filter her comments, whereas Becki likes to profit off people being disgusting about her dad and niece! Can't stand either of the cunts!

noseycow08

Chatty Member
I had a prem baby at 35 weeks weighed 4lb and spent 2 weeks in NICU resuscitated at birth after an emcs and let me tell you now nothing was cute or instagramable or exciting it was quite the opposite. I wouldn’t wish the experience on anyone. The way she flippitantly says they would come any day is bizzare. Don’t get me wrong saying that at like 38/39 weeks is normal and most women do say it then and want the pregnancy over but it’s quite safe then (most of the time) but saying it at barely 30 weeks with two babies is just horrible. It’s like she’s seen tiny babies online and thought aww cute I want that with absolutely no clue what it entails having an early baby/babies
The lifelong issues, watching them in incubators, unable to hold them, unable to feed them as they need to be tube fed the list goes on. She should be saying things more along the lines of ‘let’s hope I can keep these boys cooking until at least 36 weeks’ or ‘I’m excited for them to be here but they are not allowed to arrive before July’ or something
I think she should be manifesting and putting out to the universe positive thoughts etc about wanting big healthy babies and that’s it. She’s so dangerous

• Heart

lemon2507

Just saw her latest dinner TikTok and she says crispy onions are so bad for you so she’s trying not to eat them, sorry babe but you have a milkshake a day containing 5647383837 calories 🙈😭 I don’t think a few crispy onions are going to make much of a difference!