Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kirsty88xo

Funny how she’s quick enough to address there’s fake profiles of her on Facebook but you know, the whole lying about having cancer thing she kept schtum. :rolleyes: How this girl didn’t get cancelled I do not know!

Reactions: 29

Rosieroo69

ash has really done her dirty with these behind the scenes videos… in her own TikTok she comes across really sweet and ditzy, in his videos she just comes across like a stuck up bitch who’s full of her self

Reactions: 28
Why does she sound so excited every time she says that the twins could come anytime from now?! She’s such a thick shit, does she not realise how poorly them babies would be if they was born anytime soon?! Any normal mother, with any maternal feeling in their body, would want the babies to stay in for as long as possible and be absolutely terrified at the thought of them being born anytime soon!

Reactions: 28
The only time she sounds properly excited about the twins is when she talks about them coming early and being extremely premature. She has no real happiness in her voice at all when talking about the babies stuff, that quickly changed when she was talking about that new twatty mug she got today!
Maybe this is overly cynical of me, but I do think that some part of her wants them to come early so she can milk it online and get attention and sympathy for having premature twins

Reactions: 27

Smayy

Chatty Member
How she can go knicker-less while pregnant is mind blowing to me🤯 pregnancy discharge is no joke 😭

• Haha
  • Sick

Yano

Chatty Member
Anyone majorly get the ick from Ash 😂😂😂 hehehe over nothing. Not a brain cell between them

• Haha

Blondetech

VIP Member
Evening All
So happy I’ve found this thread
Will be starting at thread 1 so if you see your posts from 51724 months ago being liked , it’ll be me 🤣

• Haha

ImaLeoooo

VIP Member
it's packing tea bags for me as if she's gonna have a kettle on the labour ward just for her majesty herself 😂😭

• Haha

Acd97

Omg this is so embarrassing she looks so chavvy. The belly popping out under the top, she literally looks like something from a comedy sketch where they’re showing a chavvy girl in poverty who is up the duff. So tacky.
IMG_1369.png
IMG_1370.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Helliebella

VIP Member
Imagine going out for a nice steak and those two wankers walk in. Spray on beard and belly hanging out. It’s really not attractive at all. She’d look so much better with it covered up. Only place it should be out is if she’s round the pool or at home, not in public. It just looks chavvy.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Can’t wait for the panic to set in when she’s dressing them in matching outfits and then one shits up it’s back and she has to change them, and then they don’t match. It’ll go completely out the window then

• Haha
Reactions: 26

scot_nursey003

SHUT UP…I’ve just watched Ash’s ‘POV’ - they went into Tesco at 15:50 and left at 18:25 🫣 wtaf.
The shock she is going to get when those twinnies come!

• Wow
  • Haha

Helliebella

VIP Member
Her behaviour has been so strange. Especially considering she allegedly had a miscarriage not long ago and at first, thought the twins were mcma which have a super high risk of miscarriage too but all she was banging on about was how rare they were not the fact that they were actually likely to die 🤦🏼‍♀️. Now she’s talking about them coming any day like she’s 37 weeks pregnant not 27 and acting all excited whereas anyone with half a brain would be willing them to stay in as long as possible. She’s travelling around like she’s not even pregnant and buying ridiculous underwear and pjs like she’s just going to pop straight back to how she looked and felt before the birth not to mention buying shorts and t shirt sets for the babies in sizes which will only fit them in the middle of winter. You’d think she’d have booked some antenatal classes, joined some multiple pregnancy support groups etc but all she’s doing is trying to squeeze a million baby items into a tiny room, building shelves above their cots cos that’s safe and spending stupid amounts on changing mats which she’ll never use and bastard primark hauls!
---
And don’t get me started on the fact that neither her or that Ken doll liking weirdo she’s with can drive and neither seem to be doing anything about that either! They have no idea what’s coming. None. At all.

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
She’s absolutely rotten. Inside & out 🤮 how she has such a huge audience I will NEVER understand. As a society we need to do better and stop making stupid people famous

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
They’ve shown every crack and crevice of that silly house and tango was nowhere to be seen. That just shows why Ash is so accepting of Brittany lying about cancer, he’s also a little liar too.

• Heart

nichew

VIP Member
Nah but that’s probably her logic 😂😂 just because they don’t have a car she won’t have thought about getting them for taking them home or for appointments etc
Imagine taxi after they’ve been Tescos. One of them squashed between 2 car seats. Pram frame and £170 worth of shopping all crammed in boot

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Helliebella

VIP Member
I think ash is quite simple. Clearly nothing going on between his ears except knowing that he’s got an easy life letting her pay for everything while he lazes around.

• Haha

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
The whole obsession with being an XS and buying sexy, skimpy outfits for post partum just screams insecurity to me. Insecure in how she looks, insecure in her relationship. I bet she’ll do her hair & makeup for the birth and be terrified that Ash is going to leave her if she ‘lets herself go’ what a sad little life