Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heytherebaby

Chatty Member
I hope she piles the weight, she ends up covered in stretch marks and she pisses herself every time she says “coldslaw”

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Helliebella

VIP Member
I don’t get why you wouldn’t want to sort their room out. I couldn’t wait to decorate my children’s rooms and organise all their things before they were born. I’d have chosen to do that 1000000 times before I sorted my own shit. She’s not got a maternal bone in her body

butterflybaby27

By her own admission the twins could come any day now yet the room isn’t sorted and she has yet to buy the car seats, breast pump, cameras or the prams but made sure she had time to squeeze in two holidays. Priorities…..

She’s also asked for advice on the ‘best brands’ and for ‘tips’ but she clearly doesn’t mean it cos when people have tried to help in the past e.g. advising her about bouncing on the ball, she wouldn’t listen and would argue back. What she really means is ‘any brands seeing this, give us a freebie’ but so far no brand seems interested but Fairy
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Helliebella

VIP Member
Made me so angry when she pulled that shit brown coloured dress out and one came off the hanger and she just shoved it back in 😡 she’s 100% one of those twats in primark who throw the clothes everywhere looking for their size and never put anything back on the hangers properly. Such an entitled little cunt

Wish she’d stop telling tiktok that she needs a fucking poo and calling everything ‘that shit’. What an unpleasant girl

Jennytea

VIP Member
Not only does she walk around like a tool and have the worst fashion sense but what I can’t stand the most is her being a braggy cunt showing off spending £250 for a weeks shopping when she’s jobless. People working their asses off atm and struggling to get by but this idiot who lies about cancer is living care free.
IMG_1857.jpeg

whoareyouu

VIP Member
My friend has just been diagnosed with cancer and she coincidentally has twins under two. I hope to fucking god this cow wakes up and realises how sick her lies were.

• Sad
  • Heart

HaventAClue

VIP Member
I know a couple of people who’s been born prem. dont quote me on this but one was born 3 months early. And it could be nearly in the 30s temp wise and she still comes out dressed for artic conditions. and she has problems with getting to places if you say somewhere local she wouldn’t know how to get there. And a few other little bits. And my friends son is absolutely pretfried of needles and a few other issues like when he first started big school she gave him his money to load his card for dinner and he didn’t know how todo it and didn’t ask a teacher for help so never ate all day.
Sorry but this made me laugh, not being rude but how does that correlate to being premature? 😂 honestly not being rude so sorry if it comes across like that, just genuinely made me laugh 🥲

• Haha

Beige_hare

Isn't a baby shower something for the girlie's to go to not blokes, and it's organised by your friends? I've never heard of throwing your own baby shower. Shows she's disliked and has no real friends. What a saddo

Reactions: 23

hazmaz

Chatty Member
Hate hate hate that she describes going for a wee as ‘piss’ and that she uses the word shit for everything!!!

• Sick

yellowmellow

VIP Member
“ we like to do our food shop backwards”
Hun you literally told us in your last food shop video you did it backwards for the first time 😂😂 full of shit
Like anyone cares if they do their food shop backwards, forwards or upside down, they're still a pair of fucking brainless bores

• Haha

butterflybaby27

A couple days ago Nara Smith posted TikTok content of a strawberry sorbet and made a point of saying that it’s good to keep the lemon skin in when blending the sorbet. Guess who has just posted a strawberry sorbet video and made a point of keeping the lemon skin in? Good old Brit.
Between copying the partner POV videos from Bobby/Bryan & copying little bits from Nara, I think their plan is to just copy what they see other popular TikTokers doing in hopes they can profit from what is popular instead of having original ideas.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
She said people make fake Facebook accounts of her, can someone please ask if people make fake cancer go fund me accounts for her as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 22