Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she can imagine herself walking around with her babies all glam in her cute pyjamas when in reality she won't be wearing silky skimpy stuff cause she's gonna be leaking milk and clots everywhere, probably won't have time to cook dinner with meehee or even brush her hair cause c sections are actually freaking brutal... Both of mine ended in the most traumatic ways possible and due to the above any "sexy" underwear and pyjamas I ever owned are long ditched for oversized tshirts and I'm still hanging on to the comfort of my maternity leggings 4 years later 🤣

Do we think Ash is ready to be a house husband? Nah. I reckon he's gonna be like where's my dinner on day 3.

Reactions: 19
I find her so odd. Like robotic, completely void of any emotion she’s like an alien who’s come down from earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why is she buying all that silky Penneys tit it’s some granny knickers and over sized tees she is gunna need…

Let’s see how simple Sam ash likes them apples

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shock horror she had to get a medium in some things! bet she was absolutely fuming!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The whole obsession with being an XS and buying sexy, skimpy outfits for post partum just screams insecurity to me. Insecure in how she looks, insecure in her relationship. I bet she’ll do her hair & makeup for the birth and be terrified that Ash is going to leave her if she ‘lets herself go’ what a sad little life

Reactions: 25
Does Ash just sit around the house and follow her around Primark all day? How do they afford to live as I don't see any brand deals etc?

Reactions: 15
The whole obsession with being an XS and buying sexy, skimpy outfits for post partum just screams insecurity to me. Insecure in how she looks, insecure in her relationship. I bet she’ll do her hair & makeup for the birth and be terrified that Ash is going to leave her if she ‘lets herself go’ what a sad little life
100%. She will have a full face of makeup on, tan, nails done and that hideous hair trailing everywhere. Then following her section she willl have white patches where they’ve scrubbed her skin for the operation and cannula etc and she will look a right twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah it’s so odd, especially how she felt the need to explain to us why she’s now a size medium. Not a normal mentality for sure.
---
Does Ash just sit around the house and follow her around Primark all day? How do they afford to live as I don't see any brand deals etc?
Someone posted his LinkedIn profile on here a while back, I think he says he does something in finance but his profile is also a long winded way of saying he’s basically not employed too though 😂😂

Reactions: 5
He works in fundraising or something don’t he? Hilarious considering his missus loves a good fraudulent campaign

• Wow
Reactions: 6
After my second c section I ended up with an infection! I had to spend a week in hospital while they monitored me etc, I looked fully pregnant for 3 weeks after giving birth and my belly was so hard and sore from the infection my big size 20 knickers I was wearing in pregnancy over my belly, were now tight and digging in, so I had to do the pad trick with a pad over my scar and normal knickers not high waisted ones. But Jesus she’s in for such a shock I can not wait

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I feel bad saying tho wow she is clueless tho so was I. Saying that took big pants and nappy style pads in. Plus loose fitting comfy outfits. A thong? I got piles was like a burst couch. Those little satin jammies dear oh dear oh dear.

Reactions: 2
She’s even clueless with “nesting”. It’s not just getting baby stuff ready, it’s down on your hands and knees scrubbing skirting boards and cleaning areas of ur house for the first time (that you’ve probably not touched since) atleast that’s how it was for me 😂

Reactions: 13
She’s even clueless with “nesting”. It’s not just getting baby stuff ready, it’s down on your hands and knees scrubbing skirting boards and cleaning areas of ur house for the first time (that you’ve probably not touched since) atleast that’s how it was for me 😂
she’s trying so hard to make pregnancy content. Any little sign that she wants something to eat it’s a “craving” and now she’s moving some tit about and it’s “nesting”. I don’t think she has a single Maternal instinct in her. Someone who lies about cancer surely will have some issues responding to her babies’ emotional needs

Reactions: 18
There is more chance of Brit admitting the whole cancer thing that there is of her breastfeeding those babies. She has NO idea how hard breastfeeding is for one baby let alone twins. Not a chance in hell. She’s completely deluded.

Reactions: 18
I think some people are way too impatient with their pregnancy and babies, my biggest fear was always going into labour too soon but then you've got Mrs UNreal over here clapping like a seal at the idea "the twinnies" could be here any day. There was a bloke I worked with exactly the same, telling me when his Mrs was about 32 weeks that they were hoping the baby came soon and my mind blew thinking about how stupid that was. No amount of explaining changed their minds either so it's not like they didn't know what that would entail.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.