Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine the midwifes face when they ask her for her underwear when they help get her ready whilst still numb and she hands them then little frilly things where the massive pad will be hanging out the top and back of them 😂 Ash will have to do a primark haul when they send him to go get his missis proper knickers😂😂
Also they ain't coming any day now you freak! You have WEEKS left

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I had my first section (emergency) I had packed bigger knickers but I had to send my mum to get even bigger knickers because you can't even bare the cotton sliding over the scar can you, I needed massive ones to make sure they didn't touch it whatsoever, my planned section a few months ago, I made sure I packed knickers 3 sizes too big 🤣 she deffo doesn't realise how much she will bleed either, the first 12 is hours you're literally lying on a giant pad just bleeding everywhere!

Reactions: 11
Any baby could ‘come any day now’. Yes twins are more likely to be pre term but it’s not something you say! Someone pregnant with a single baby doesn’t walk around at 25 weeks pregnant saying ‘yeah could come any day now’. It’s bizarre. It’s like she wants the to be born super early.

Reactions: 17
I don’t think she understands what it means to have a pre term baby. I think she thinks they will be these cute tiny 2/3lb babies that will come home the next day when reality is they will be in the NICU most likely require oxygen, multiple wires and tubes all over them, unable to hold them possible infections and god knows what else! I had my last at 35 weeks and a singleton and even that was bleeping horrific I didn’t get the chance to enjoy the tiny baby I had as I wasn’t allowed to hold them most of the time and constantly worries if stats didn’t change they would need surgery. She needs a huge reality check asap and to be prepared for every eventuality with these twins that are soooo high risk

Reactions: 10
Exactly. They’re also at risk of long term health issues/developmental issues too. She has no idea.

Is this witch alright?! Why the skimpy bralet sets? Does she really think she will be wearing them after a c section? She's fucked in the head. Delulu. Crackers. Lost the plot

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can you imagine the midwifes face when they ask her for her underwear when they help get her ready whilst still numb and she hands them then little frilly things where the massive pad will be hanging out the top and back of them 😂 Ash will have to do a primark haul when they send him to go get his missis proper knickers😂😂
Also they ain't coming any day now you freak! You have WEEKS left
I think she dresses for ash. I think he has an input on what skimpy tit she wears

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she understands what it means to have a pre term baby. I think she thinks they will be these cute tiny 2/3lb babies that will come home the next day when reality is they will be in the NICU most likely require oxygen, multiple wires and tubes all over them, unable to hold them possible infections and god knows what else! I had my last at 35 weeks and a singleton and even that was bleeping horrific I didn’t get the chance to enjoy the tiny baby I had as I wasn’t allowed to hold them most of the time and constantly worries if stats didn’t change they would need surgery. She needs a huge reality check asap and to be prepared for every eventuality with these twins that are soooo high risk
Exactly this! I didn’t even get to hold my boy when he was born and in the NICU he was hooked up to oxygen, antibiotic lines, feeding tube and some days I couldn’t bare to hold him because he just looked so uncomfortable in my arms with all the wires. It’s horrific having a preemie she needs her head checked 🫨

Reactions: 2
Any baby could ‘come any day now’. Yes twins are more likely to be pre term but it’s not something you say! Someone pregnant with a single baby doesn’t walk around at 25 weeks pregnant saying ‘yeah could come any day now’. It’s bizarre. It’s like she wants the to be born super early.
Is it around 36 weeks that the (I don’t know what proper term is calle) the being able to suck reflex kicks in?

Exactly this! I didn’t even get to hold my boy when he was born and in the NICU he was hooked up to oxygen, antibiotic lines, feeding tube and some days I couldn’t bare to hold him because he just looked so uncomfortable in my arms with all the wires. It’s horrific having a preemie she needs her head checked 🫨
Truly the most traumatic time isn’t it she has no clue. I have a close friend who had twins at 32 weeks they were so poorly and it was touch n go for one of them! Even now she’s in and out of hospital and they r behind a lot. Of all the things she researched about twins it doesn’t seem like any of it has to do with them actually arriving etc it all just seems to be about the pregnancy and type of twins they r no actually real informative research which most of us mums do weather first time or not you spend hours on Google/forums and stuff looking in to birth, post partum, how to look after babies, how to change a nappy make a bottle all the NECESSARY things. Not just tracksuits and a pretty nursery 🙄

Reactions: 5
This girl needs to grow up she has no idea does she after my 2nd I was sat on the hospital bed. And when I got up I bleed out everywhere 😬

How is she not piling it on? The amount of tit she eats.
She absolutely is but on her videos she just doesn’t show certain angles, where as if you look at ash’s videos the true angles are there! I just wish influencers would show the real side of pregnancy, yeah you get the odd person who won’t put much weight on during pregnancy but the majority do, same as how terrifying being pregnant actually is, it’s not all cute clothes shopping and decorating a nursery, you don’t feel them kick for a few hours and that horrible feeling of dread comes over you, if I was her I would be petrified but I think she’s oblivious to how dangerous it would be if they arrived ‘any day now’ 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
God after my section they would come in every couple of hours and push on my tummy to see the how heavy the flow was that was coming out lol

Also I remember at 3am when my legs were back to not being numb I somehow undone the catheter and it leaked all over my bed.

Oh how fun it was 😂

• Wow
She actually makes me sick. Her latest video the way she says “the twins could come any day now” so gleefully and behaving as though she’s full term. She’s a freak.

I know she’s done a lot of awful things, but referring to all the baby stuff as ‘tit’ is just bloody horrible.
Literally was thinking the same thing as I watched the video. WHO calls their unborn baby’s tiny adorable items tit. It’s really odd

Reactions: 16
Literally was thinking the same thing as I watched the video. WHO calls their unborn baby’s tiny adorable items tit. It’s really odd
Yep, I was just thinking the same. I don’t think I’ve ever heard her refer to her things that way. Just says it all really, I think she is going to be the most selfish mother.
---
I also watched the part where she’s washing the clothes… with tit loads of ‘nice smelling’ chemicals added to the washing machine. Nice way to give your newborn babies skin problems!

Reactions: 8
I’ve had 3 c-sections and oh my days. The thought of wearing skimpy little knickers gives me the ick! I used to put the thick maternity pads over my scar for weeks to make sure nothing touched it. (This is my absolute top tip for comfort mama’s, obviously take it off to give it time to breathe and heal now and again) massive granny pants are the only way post section. She really doesn’t have a bloody clue what she has coming and even worse that she isn’t educating herself.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.