Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At my antenatal classes the amount of women that didn’t know you should wear big black knickers( which I still wear 6 years later! 🤣) was insane! They also recommended two maternity pads one at the front and one at the back! It amazes me when I see TikTokers pack there hospital bags with normal sanitary towels! She really hasn’t got a clue!!

Reactions: 13
I agree with whoever said it’s Ash that causes Brittany to be so bothered about what she looks like and what she wears.

Reactions: 7
I just watched the video ash put up and as much as I’m absolutely not body shaming, there is NO way she is an XS! Like what is wrong with being a bigger size? You’re growing 2 whole humans!! I was a 6/8 before I fell pregnant and had to get XL by the end to feel comfortable! And the post C-section skimpy undies 🙈 don’t get me wrong I don’t think anyone’s quite prepared for the pain and recovery from a section but common sense would tell you you’re not going to be kicking about in those for a very long time! 🙈

Reactions: 12
You’d think she’d know what kind of baggy pyjamas etc she’ll need after abdominal surgery what with the whole gastric cancer etc 🙄

• Haha
I bought a size 22-24 nighties for the hospital 8 years ago because they were over sized. I still wear them now hahaha
---
I’m also so sick of her saying they can come any day like she’s full term and gone past her due date!

Reactions: 10
I bought a size 22-24 nighties for the hospital 8 years ago because they were over sized. I still wear them now hahaha
---
I’m also so sick of her saying they can come any day like she’s full term and gone past her due date!
She would probably be happy enough if they came now because it would lessen her chance of putting on more beef/getting stretch marks. And the sooner she can get back into her beloved XS

Reactions: 9
I’m 14 months on and granny knickers all the way! If I wear anything too tight my c section ‘shelf’ is more like a wardrobe sticking out the bottom of my stomach 😂
my oldest is 4 in august, i still wear granny knickers to this day 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
She's hoping the babies come soon so she can get back to being skinny. She doesn't have a clue that if they come soon, they will be very poorly. Just like she doesn't have a clue about post-birth recovery. I genuinely think she thinks once the babies are out, her stomach will just go back how it was almost immediately, I don't think she has a clue about the bleeding, the pain etc. She thinks the babies will be born and life will be exactly the same as it was just with 2 babies around to look cute.
---
my oldest is 4 in august, i still wear granny knickers to this day 🤣🤣
My youngest is 7 and I still wear them. Can't beat big granny pants and an oversized tshirt for bed!

Reactions: 8
Here’s hoping the twins come at 36 weeks and we never have to see that belly out again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
11 months post c section and still rocking the granny pants, you just don’t want anything near that area at all even now I hate things rubbing off my scar!!
She’s got absolutely no clue, I had my baby at 33/3 and he was poorly for a couple of weeks I can’t believe she’s hoping they come soon! Wouldn’t wish a preemie on anyone, can’t wait for her reality check😮

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We call the granny knickers “dust sheets” 😂😂in my house, 2.5yrs down the line I’m still wearing them 😂 and 38wks pregnant they’re all I can stand

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve never had kids so don’t know how it works at the hospital, if a mum hasn’t brought things she needs in her bag, such as appropriate underwear, what happens? Does the hospital have to provide something because surely she can’t just be left in her skimpy ones whilst bleeding and ash gets the bus to primark and back again to buy some appropriate ones?
If so they should charge her the cost because she’s taking the full piss with her ignorance/lack of care about packing things she actually needs

Reactions: 6
I had an emergency c section 4 months ago and I wore the disposable pants for about 5 weeks afterwards because I bled so much 🤣 she’s in for a massive shock with the recovery process! I still can’t wear anything near my scar nor would I want to🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’ve never had kids so don’t know how it works at the hospital, if a mum hasn’t brought things she needs in her bag, such as appropriate underwear, what happens? Does the hospital have to provide something because surely she can’t just be left in her skimpy ones whilst bleeding and ash gets the bus to primark and back again to buy some appropriate ones?
If so they should charge her the cost because she’s taking the full piss with her ignorance/lack of care about packing things she actually needs
She’ll probably just get a big fat maternity pad wedged between her legs and a pad on the bed to absorb any leakage like they do while your catheter is in until she’s got appropriate pants!

Reactions: 6
She's so clueless and embarrassing. Funny how we haven't seen the ball since she used to roll around on it at 1 week pregnant talking about staying "tight for Ash" 🤢🤢 that's definitely why she's picked a section, is clinging onto her XS thongs and "cute" pyjamas. The reality check is going to be something else.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.