Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually makes me sick. Her latest video the way she says “the twins could come any day now” so gleefully and behaving as though she’s full term. She’s a freak.
When she does that god awful stare at the camera and then the stupid side eye
---
She reminds me of Mrs Hinch with her lack of vocabulary! Everything is love it

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else feel like she could actually be a narcissist? I know that word gets thrown around a lot these days, but my ex was one too and I’ve done a lot of research on it. She doesn’t seem to show any genuine emotion and the fact that she’s not researching about giving birth or taking other people’s advice makes me think that it’s because she thinks she knows better. I know we only see small parts of her life but most women are so anxious when pregnant, the fact that her pregnancy is high risk and she’s not showed any actual concern regarding it is so strange to me. I was so anxious the first 12 weeks of my pregnancies I could barely eat. My son was born at 36 weeks and was tiny so we had to stay in hospital for like 4 days after I gave birth and I cried every single day cos I just wanted to take him home

Reactions: 14
Her behaviour has been so strange. Especially considering she allegedly had a miscarriage not long ago and at first, thought the twins were mcma which have a super high risk of miscarriage too but all she was banging on about was how rare they were not the fact that they were actually likely to die 🤦🏼‍♀️. Now she’s talking about them coming any day like she’s 37 weeks pregnant not 27 and acting all excited whereas anyone with half a brain would be willing them to stay in as long as possible. She’s travelling around like she’s not even pregnant and buying ridiculous underwear and pjs like she’s just going to pop straight back to how she looked and felt before the birth not to mention buying shorts and t shirt sets for the babies in sizes which will only fit them in the middle of winter. You’d think she’d have booked some antenatal classes, joined some multiple pregnancy support groups etc but all she’s doing is trying to squeeze a million baby items into a tiny room, building shelves above their cots cos that’s safe and spending stupid amounts on changing mats which she’ll never use and bastard primark hauls!
---
And don’t get me started on the fact that neither her or that Ken doll liking weirdo she’s with can drive and neither seem to be doing anything about that either! They have no idea what’s coming. None. At all.

Reactions: 26
Loved the feeding chart “8 to 12 feeds A DAY my tits are gonna fall off”. Nah Brittany, do some actual research cos if you’re breastfeeding they’ll be cluster feeding. I remember my partner looking after my son whilst I slept and he was bringing him to me every half hour and I remember dreading the sight of him coming in the bedroom!
And mate “this is all the washing I did yesterday, SO much washing”. Come see us when you’re doing that times a million in a day

Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Soz if this has already been said but I cannot cope with how she doesn’t pronounce “the”. “Fudatwins” 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s even clueless with “nesting”. It’s not just getting baby stuff ready, it’s down on your hands and knees scrubbing skirting boards and cleaning areas of ur house for the first time (that you’ve probably not touched since) atleast that’s how it was for me 😂
I was up a ladder cleaning windows and baking rocks cakes the day before giving birth 😂

Reactions: 1
I think she loves her tiktok more than she does them kids. She will be hoping they come early for content

Reactions: 7
Britt when the twins are born and she realises they are actually real life babies that she’s responsible for and has to look after…
I’m an absolute witch for saying this but I’ve had 2 glasses of wine so why not! Without all that make up, filters etc she must look absolutely rough as duck!!! She has really sharp features!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those skimpy satin pjs will look unreal with her maternity pad, leaky boobs and baby sick all over them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I only had one kid, tried it once, didn’t like it ! Only kidding she’s 41 this year and I adore her, and her hub and 2 grandsons

I can’t wait for the tit show but you just know we won’t see it!

Reactions: 5
just says it all that shes cramped twins in a small box room. and kept the biggest room for her clothes utter selfishness couldn't make it up would anyone else do this.. I dont think so only her!

Reactions: 13
She will make out they’ve got the perfect life with the perfect babies. All she will show is ‘natural’ snippits of her or ash holding them/feeding them whatever, but only when she’s got a full face on and her hair done and clips of them sleeping or wearing matching outfits. She’s not going to show the reality and she’s not going to admit to how hard she’s actually finding it. Can guarantee she will give up half an hour of sleep just to put her make up on and do her hair whereas anyone else would duck that off and appreciate the extra time in bed. I mean she puts a full face on before she films breakfast videos for fucks sake. She’s a weirdo.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.