Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow so classy… burnt her nipple off, now needs a poo in latest tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And is feeling gross being pregnant.
Being pregnant is the easy bit luv. How you feel postpartum is whole new level.

Reactions: 7
Wish she’d stop telling tiktok that she needs a bleeping poo and calling everything ‘that tit’. What an unpleasant girl

Reactions: 24
Wish she’d stop telling tiktok that she needs a bleeping poo and calling everything ‘that tit’. What an unpleasant girl
I was just coming to say this. So vulgar! She comes across as absolutely clueless with regards to baby stuff but super content when she picked herself up a mug in TK Maxx. It’s not cool or quirky. Just gross.

Reactions: 9
It is cute to dress twins alike sometimes, don’t get me wrong but the way she speaks its as if she HAS to dress them alike. As if it’s a law or something. She’s always moaning about whether she can find matching things and stopping herself buying certain things if she can’t find a matching set. Grow up, they don’t have to dress alike for every single outfit.

Reactions: 12
It is cute to dress twins alike sometimes, don’t get me wrong but the way she speaks its as if she HAS to dress them alike. As if it’s a law or something. She’s always moaning about whether she can find matching things and stopping herself buying certain things if she can’t find a matching set. Grow up, they don’t have to dress alike for every single outfit.
I was just coming here to say exactly this. She can’t buy much from tkmaxx cos they don’t always have two of everything. It doesn’t matter they need their own identity! What’s she gonna do when one shits them self or vomits on their outfit? Is she going to change the other one too?
She needs to be careful or she’ll have grown up twins like those weird Australian ones who share everything, always dress the same, eat the same and even share a partner! It’s not healthy to bring twins up this way. I get matching stuff is cute sometimes but not all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The only time she sounds properly excited about the twins is when she talks about them coming early and being extremely premature. She has no real happiness in her voice at all when talking about the babies stuff, that quickly changed when she was talking about that new twatty mug she got today!

Reactions: 7
The only time she sounds properly excited about the twins is when she talks about them coming early and being extremely premature. She has no real happiness in her voice at all when talking about the babies stuff, that quickly changed when she was talking about that new twatty mug she got today!
Maybe this is overly cynical of me, but I do think that some part of her wants them to come early so she can milk it online and get attention and sympathy for having premature twins

Reactions: 27
And is feeling gross being pregnant.
Being pregnant is the easy bit luv. How you feel postpartum is whole new level.
She’s going to love that postpartum body odour, bleeding for weeks afterwards, being in pain in general from a C-section, the random tears for absolutely no reason, it’s so glamorous 😆

Reactions: 11
I cannot get my head around the amount of calories she consumes. That sausage mash beans and cheese dinner was my calories for a week 😂

Reactions: 4
I cannot get my head around the amount of calories she consumes. That sausage mash beans and cheese dinner was my calories for a week 😂
there’s no way she eats it all surely. i love my food but even i couldn’t eat all that several times a day

Reactions: 6
She’s going to love that postpartum body odour, bleeding for weeks afterwards, being in pain in general from a C-section, the random tears for absolutely no reason, it’s so glamorous 😆
Not to mention her 1st 💩 after the c section let me tell you it's far from glam I think I have more ptsd from that than the birth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She knows what to do to get sympathy, she’s tried cancer and miscarriage, now it’s time for sick babies. (I’m not saying I want those babies to be sick at all, far from it, it’s her who deserves bad things not children who have the unfortunate pleasure of having her as a parent). Hope SHE gets an infection and gets fat and gross and becomes actually sick for once.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not to mention her 1st 💩 after the c section let me tell you it's far from glam I think I have more ptsd from that than the birth 🤣
The trapped wind pain from not being able to push a fart out is the thing I remember the most haha , awful!

Reactions: 6
She knows what to do to get sympathy, she’s tried cancer and miscarriage, now it’s time for sick babies. (I’m not saying I want those babies to be sick at all, far from it, it’s her who deserves bad things not children who have the unfortunate pleasure of having her as a parent). Hope SHE gets an infection and gets fat and gross and becomes actually sick for once.
Totally agree, the way she’s behaving is odd, and with her history it’s concerning.

I’m glad her family is back in her life, they didn't tolerate it, here’s hoping they’ll be extra vigilant.

Reactions: 2
She's desperate for the babies to come early to get her body back. She doesn't care what that would mean for the babies. She's done no research about the birth because as far as she's concerned, she won't have to do or know anything because it's a section. She thinks it will all be so cute, they will go to hospital at their allocated time, she will have a little 10 min procedure where she won't feel a thing and the babies will be here and she will pop off to put on her thong and satin pjs and then be free to take all her pics ready for insta and tik tok. It doesn't cross her mind that the babies will likely be poorly/need help regardless of when they are born. She's totally clueless. I might be wrong as I don't watch all her videos but I don't think she's mentioned the babies moving or kicking? I doubt she's aware of looking out for reduced movements or anything like that. I bet the midwife and consultants have to spell things out for her because she's so utterly thick.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.