Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on TikTok and instagram enough to have seen plenty of other mums and hospital bag packing videos
How is she actually that clueless
Even a basic google would tell you what ANY new mum will need for the hospital regardless of vaginal/c section

Reactions: 9
She made sure we knew she didnt lift a size small because omg imagine actually being a size 10-12 rather than a size 6-8. Flipping the xs swing tag around and “I don’t know why that sticker is there” about the blue S sticker. I swear I can’t wait to see this witch STRUGGLE. Hope she gets all the worst karma (but the babies are safe and healthy) I bleeping despise her

I had my eldest nearly 3 years ago and I’m still wearing granny pants 😂 they hold my wobbly bits in a bit 😂 if she’s having a c section she needs to get some high ones that won’t rub on the scar. She definitely thinks she won’t bleed if she has a c section, no one in their right mind would be buying white pjs for afterwards otherwise. All I took with me were oversized tops and leggings cos I knew I’d need easy access to breastfeed

Reactions: 12
“I’m having to get a medium at the minute cos my tits are huge”…..or…hear me out, maybe it’s because you have gained weight from being pregnant which is perfectly okay? Like what is her problem with admitting she’s no longer an XS? She has serious body hang ups and I just hope she doesn’t pass that on to her kids. If she was getting a medium purely cos of her boobs then why are the underpants medium as well? She thinks we’re all as stupid as she is. Absolutely nothing wrong with having to upsize in pregnancy and the the constant justifications just scream insecure.

Reactions: 19
The twins are going to be identical right? How will she know which is which cos they are both so dumb?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen her nursery tour too. Despite being advised not to have shelves above the cribs, she has still put shelves there and convinced herself it’s okay cos there’s a gap. Not only that but there’s shelves above where she plans to put them the changing station too. Both places where the babies will be lying. I wouldn’t risk it personally but the problem is that she’s trying to cram in as much storage solutions as possible into a small room - a problem she wouldn’t have had if she gave the babies the bigger room instead of keeping it for her wardrobe.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I had my eldest nearly 3 years ago and I’m still wearing granny pants 😂 they hold my wobbly bits in a bit 😂 if she’s having a c section she needs to get some high ones that won’t rub on the scar. She definitely thinks she won’t bleed if she has a c section, no one in their right mind would be buying white pjs for afterwards otherwise. All I took with me were oversized tops and leggings cos I knew I’d need easy access to breastfeed
I’m 14 months on and granny knickers all the way! If I wear anything too tight my c section ‘shelf’ is more like a wardrobe sticking out the bottom of my stomach 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She will need a nightie post c section as she’ll have a catheter! Plus humongous pads under her which the midwives will be coming and checking/changing regularly and need easy access, how has no one told her this 🙈

I had an emergency section and was in the hospital gown until the next day
Then it was loungewear co ords and granny briefs for a good few weeks and I swear I bled more after my section than with any of my natural births
I couldn’t imagine the pain and discomfort of having any sort of band or seams digging into anywhere on my stomach so soon. Never even mind anything white. Even if you didn’t bleed etc you have not one but TWO newborns that tit and vomit all the time imagine how disgusting your white pjs would be after literally an hour

I think she’s showing the skimpy knickers and white pjs to get comments/engagement. She knows they’re not what you wear but wants people to comment and tell her that. She’s more calculated than we give her credit for

Reactions: 15
I know she’s done a lot of awful things, but referring to all the baby stuff as ‘tit’ is just bloody horrible.

Reactions: 21
I hope she stays pregnant for as long as possible! 1. So the twins are fully cooked and really healthy 2. So she can put more weight on and be really uncomfortable 😏☺

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had a section 5 days ago (3rd baby 2nd section) and I am actually dying at that hospital bag haul 🥲 I’m a pretty active gal, I’m not quite an XS like our Brit but not too far off and the recovery has been brutal. Like I said it’s day 5 and I’m still struggling with the pain from my wound, walking slowly snd struggling to hoist myself up from the bed/sofa. I’m wearing huge knickers 4 times my usual size ( in black) with massive maternity pads in up until yesterday I was wearing those maternity nappies! I bought several pairs of lose black pyjamas and some lose tracksuit bottoms in dark colours too and have just been wearing those on rotation. I’ve not left the house once and can hardly make myself something to eat! It’s gunna be a long time before you catch me in some skimpy underwear. She’s absolutely deluded it’s going to be quite fascinating to watch her when these babies arrive.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I had a section 5 days ago (3rd baby 2nd section) and I am actually dying at that hospital bag haul 🥲 I’m a pretty active gal, I’m not quite an XS like our Brit but not too far off and the recovery has been brutal. Like I said it’s day 5 and I’m still struggling with the pain from my wound, walking slowly snd struggling to hoist myself up from the bed/sofa. I’m wearing huge knickers 4 times my usual size ( in black) with massive maternity pads in up until yesterday I was wearing those maternity nappies! I bought several pairs of lose black pyjamas and some lose tracksuit bottoms in dark colours too and have just been wearing those on rotation. I’ve not left the house once and can hardly make myself something to eat! It’s gunna be a long time before you catch me in some skimpy underwear. She’s absolutely deluded it’s going to be quite fascinating to watch her when these babies arrive.
And she’s got all this to come plus not one but two babies to look after.
I hope they’re screamers who never sleep 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.