Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is one strange girl. She’s clearly not an xs and she’s pregnant so that’s ok. Really don’t understand why she needs to pretend otherwise.
She’s defo not xs if she is the hospital midwife etc would tell her to put on weight when I was pregnant I was a size 6 they made me drink a pint off full fat milk a day to put weight on healthy there no way they havnt told her to put on weight

Reactions: 3
She’s defo not xs if she is the hospital midwife etc would tell her to put on weight when I was pregnant I was a size 6 they made me drink a pint off full fat milk a day to put weight on healthy there no way they havnt told her to put on weight
With my 2nd baby I was 6 stone and tiny. Was referred to all kinds of dieticians etc to help me get weight on and get nutrients into the baby
If she really was an xs WITH TWINS she would 100% of been sent down the same path as myself. It’s clear that bump ain’t fitting in an xs unless it’s them stretchy dresses or something without a waistband

Reactions: 6
With my 2nd baby I was 6 stone and tiny. Was referred to all kinds of dieticians etc to help me get weight on and get nutrients into the baby
If she really was an xs WITH TWINS she would 100% of been sent down the same path as myself. It’s clear that bump ain’t fitting in an xs unless it’s them stretchy dresses or something without a waistband
Yes she would I was still underweight after I gave birth until my daughter was one now 11years later am overweight 😂

Reactions: 1
The stuff she’s bought for her hospital bag is laughable! She’s no idea what’s coming does she?!

Reactions: 9
Does she really think she’s gunna be wearing skimpy knickers after having a c section?!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I hunted high and low for black pyjamas.. there was nooo way I was risking leaking and everyone seeing 😂😂
This!! I wasn’t even allowed pants or trousers on for the first 12 hours just had a pad wedged between my legs. No way I would have worn anything other than black 🤣
---
Also why is she buying size small pyjamas for after birth? 😂 does she think she’s gonna snap back to pre-pregnancy size as soon as the twins are out? Cuz even my maternity stuff didn’t fit me in the hospital with all the fluid retention and swelling! I’m only just getting in to my maternity leggings now 2 weeks later. Shes got absolutely no idea

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I honestly feel for her, she has absolutely no idea what’s coming her way, a section isn’t a walk in the park, like the pain afterwards for weeks is UNREAL 🙈😂 those skimpy undies and pjs, good luck to her 😂

Reactions: 6
XS pyjamas for the hospital 🤧🤣 Never had a baby myself but the bump doesn’t magically disappear once the baby is out. Those knickers are giving me thrush looking at them.

Reactions: 5
She needs to buy a minimum of 15 pairs of full brief knickers, in black in a size up from what she would normally wear. Those stupid coloured knickers won’t hold a pad, will be stained with blood and will dig right in her c section wound. More I see the more I think she does it for ash. He clearly wants her to be his little doll, all dressed up in skimpy pjs and pretty underwear and she’s so scared of being alone she does what he wants.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Why does she sound so excited every time she says that the twins could come anytime from now?! She’s such a thick tit, does she not realise how poorly them babies would be if they was born anytime soon?! Any normal mother, with any maternal feeling in their body, would want the babies to stay in for as long as possible and be absolutely terrified at the thought of them being born anytime soon!

Reactions: 28
XS pyjamas for the hospital 🤧🤣 Never had a baby myself but the bump doesn’t magically disappear once the baby is out. Those knickers are giving me thrush looking at them.
I was a size 8-10 when I had mine and my hospital pjs were a 14! All you want is comfort nothing else.

Reactions: 3
I swear she just bout one of those stupid toiletry bags for her holiday she just went on or did I imagine that. Why has she bout everything xs for after birth she’s going to be so uncomfortable with her c section scar shed be better off with baggy other sizes clothes. She hasn’t a clue. Does she have a mum? Surely she should be stepping in and telling her what to get for her hospital bag

Reactions: 8
Those skimpy knickers she bought won’t even fit a sanitary pad in let alone one the size of her beak! Does she seriously not realise what’s going to happen when those babies are born? Let’s see how glam she is covered in bodily fluids and not even being able to walk for the pain let alone get dolled up in bright pink satin short pj’s 🥴 reality is going to hit her like a bus and I, for one, can’t wait for the show 🍿

Reactions: 11
I bet she thinks if she has a C section there'll be no blood and won't need maternity pads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t get it, I’ve not had kids so can’t comment on that front but had surgery in the past a few times, including a hip replacement and I could not bear anything anywhere near the scar for weeks, I lived in baggy trousers and joggers which I hated as I love my jeans but it was just too painful to have anything touching it or putting pressure on it even with bandages and padding, I assume scars from c sections would be the same!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.