Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was quite obviously no one there or she'd have included them in the video!

Reactions: 4
They will be ash’s family. Brittany’s think she’s a twit like everyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find it sad that there doesn't seem to be any actual friends there. What a waste.
I’m so embarrassed for them 😂 all of that effort for about 5 people. May as well just have something in your back garden. I find her over consumption of absolutely everything so disgusting. I’m sure she thinks it makes her look expensive and rich but it’s really giving chav

Reactions: 20
Can anyone explain the situation between Britt and her family? Are they actually involved?.do they get along? Do they actually hate britt?

Reactions: 2
Can anyone explain the situation between Britt and her family? Are they actually involved?.do they get along? Do they actually hate britt?
On one of the screen shots of Brittney begging her friend not to put her for stealking money she said her mum would disown her and throw her out if she found out. Imagine what happened when the mum found out Brittney got found guilty of fraudulent fundraisers for fake illnesses

Reactions: 6
I’m so embarrassed for them 😂 all of that effort for about 5 people. May as well just have something in your back garden. I find her over consumption of absolutely everything so disgusting. I’m sure she thinks it makes her look expensive and rich but it’s really giving chav
It’s like she’s playing at being pregnant, or doing everything that other people do because that’s what she things being pregnant is

Like the gender reveal, the mentioning cravings every 2 minutes, she’s even doubled up where she thinks she needs to like with changing mats and baths, she hasn’t got a clue she’s just doing what she’s seen others do because she thinks that’s what having a baby is?

Reactions: 13
The fact she had to show the “free” tables to show us there was actually people there. Also I think she is slowly making amends with her family as people have spotted her in Bicester recently. I imagine if she wasn’t pregnant they wouldn’t have bothered with her though

Reactions: 9
How was going shopping to sort out their garden more important than putting together the twins room and sorting out all the big stuff she literally said they hadn’t got. No brain cells between them. They’re so unprepared. They think having Nike bodysuits and tacky baby tracksuits means they’re ready or something..??
---
Omg her video just now ‘we had about 30 people there and it was both our families’ why is she making such a point of going over numbers and telling us how many people, she defo reads here 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wait, did she say her dad bought her the split monitor? Didn’t she say she had to take a DNA test to see what her ethnicity was because she didn’t know her dad?

Reactions: 8
Wait, did she say her dad bought her the split monitor? Didn’t she say she had to take a DNA test to see what her ethnicity was because she didn’t know her dad?
in that video about the ethnicity test said she hadn’t seen him for 14 years. So I assume they’ve rekindled contact

Looking back at her old videos and she definitely looks like one of those mean girls that would judge you just by staring. She still does look like a mean girl

Reactions: 11
Didddd she just call her father in law a cheeky little duck 😑
Chav

What they going to do with all of those written on nappies?!

Reactions: 10
Did anybody notice in the B&M video she picks up the baby grows. Ash says to get them then in the next clip they’re not in the trolley😩typical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.