Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty much all the handwriting looks the same 😂 tell me you have no friends, without telling me 😂😂😂
Literally was coming on to say the same ! And the way the S is written is the same handwriting as her own in the picture frame ! Bellend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Brittany Miller #6 real life pinocchio, she lied about cancer, didn’t you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ash pre records! She's wearing the same clothes in the Tesco video and the BnM. They were posted 2 days apart

Isn't a baby shower something for the girlie's to go to not blokes, and it's organised by your friends? I've never heard of throwing your own baby shower. Shows she's disliked and has no real friends. What a saddo

Reactions: 23
Her local hospital currently doesnt have maternity ward to deliver general babies let alone high risk, so she'll be going to conquest in Hastings which is a good 25/30 minute drive!
---

PS I know this as I am unfortunately from down here lol, not Eastbourne but I know the areas x
I sense a new gofundme page incoming to help them stay near the twins etc.. she will rinse it massively!

“When the twins go marching in IYKYK” … I don’t get it 😂🙈 can anyone explain

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone pick up on the 'measure the bump size?'
Apparently it's 39.5 inch. Now that's not an XS in clothes is it 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 7
You’d think they’d be stocked up on the tiny vests and baby grows. Because if they are in baby care. When they do start dressing them it’s only in the vests isn’t it ? Until they are in the last room before they come home then it’s baby grows?
My son was born at 33 weeks and was 3lb 6 and spent 19 days in nicu he didn't wear clothes till he was a week old and off all his machines and monitors and in a cot. We were told to not dress him (no vests or sleepsuits) until then as he was in an incubator and they had easier access for the wires and monitors and nothing disturbing them via the clothes etc he was just in a nappy and a hat when needed

Anyone pick up on the 'measure the bump size?'
Apparently it's 39.5 inch. Now that's not an XS in clothes is it 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
As someone who loves to frequent primark, I noticed in their various videos, she picked up XS but the hanger in the basket is completely different size at another angle, you know how they have the coloured stickers for sizes? So idk if that’s how she’s doing it, swinging hangers about and changing em

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She really is one strange girl. She’s clearly not an xs and she’s pregnant so that’s ok. Really don’t understand why she needs to pretend otherwise.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.