Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You end up changing them on your knee so waste of money
100%
changing units/tables etc are just a waste of money. Who actually goes into the nursery to use the changing table? All you need is a knee or a cheap changing mat you can shove behind the sofa.

Reactions: 11
You end up changing them on your knee so waste of money
Exactly! So unnecessary. 😳 fair enough you need two of certain things but surly the twins can share, like the bathtubs for instance! Why do they need two!!

Reactions: 4
Exactly! So unnecessary. 😳 fair enough you need two of certain things but surly the twins can share, like the bathtubs for instance! Why do they need two!!
I just had one bathtub left over from my oldest when he was a baby. I bathed one twin and then the other 😂 she’s making things harder for herself

Reactions: 4
Has she bought 2 of those changing mats? She has absolutely no clue what is to come has she. I really think she’s going to struggle so much when she realises it isn’t all dressing them and walking to get a ice coffee every day

Reactions: 12
Those changing mats look really practical for changing a poo-y bum while baby kicks and fidgets. You’ll want a cheapy wipe clean one from Tesco a week in, Brit…

Reactions: 14
The colour of those changing mats gives me anxiety 🫣 there’s no way in hell I would pay that much money for it to be covered in tit stains 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like she would be one of those people who would put babies on high up changing tables at the same time and one of them would roll off (god forbid) but she’s that thick!

Reactions: 6
Bet there’s no vlog of the baby shower cause there was only 4 of them😂

But I’ll bet they’ll be one at theirs house unwrapping all the gifts that they sent to themselves, making out they’re from guests sad innit? 😂

Reactions: 5
The picture of the one table is probably the only table they have set, which shows there was basically no one there

Reactions: 7
Does the girl only have one emotion setting. You can never tell if she’s happy, sad, angry, crying. It’s just one emotion for everything.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.