Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has ash actually started a channel where he follows her filming her ?? Maybe he should have spent his time having driving lessons

Reactions: 10
Has ash actually started a channel where he follows her filming her ?? Maybe he should have spent his time having driving lessons
Or spent more time in school getting an education so he would have an actual proper job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That was two days ago now her last video was Thursday with the nursery room tour. It’s strange as she always tries to post daily no matter how abysmal the content is
Ah I didn’t realise, it only came up for me yesterday.

Or spent more time in school getting an education so he would have an actual proper job 😂
Exactly that. Imagine finding out you’ve got twins on the way and instead of looking for a better job, going for a promotion etc your idea for financially supporting your family is to follow your gf around Tesco filming her kissing tins of beans and clapping like a seal over orange juice. Pathetic.

Reactions: 14
the video of the babies nursery is nothing but negative comments from her followers! She’s deleted the primark video and that milkshake video but kept that one up. Very odd

Reactions: 4
Ash done her dirty with that b&m video, the filter slips slightly and she has some mad acne she would absolutely not want showing to the world. (Not saying acne is bad or anything just saying she filters so heavily and her own partner does that 💀)
I’ve just watched this video and I didn’t see that 🤔 I mean yeah I saw a couple of spots but I would hardly call that ‘some mad acne’ 😅
---
She will have no friends there as she has none
Just watching the baby shower GRWM video and I was just thinking that! Like who is actually going to be there, surely not enough people to host it in a hotel?!

Reactions: 6
It will be like her gender reveal where they got all dressed up and bought balloons to film themselves in their living room. There was literally no one there except them two. And ash’s parents later on.

Reactions: 10
I reckon she'll invite anyone she possibly can to her baby shower even people she doesn't know well as it's when she'll be given gifts

Reactions: 5
It will be like her gender reveal where they got all dressed up and bought balloons to film themselves in their living room. There was literally no one there except them two. And ash’s parents later on.
It seems like Brittany never shows her parents but Ash's parents are always involved, I wonder why

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.