Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh i bet there will be no more tesco shops like that when they are here šŸ˜‚ and i will be so glad not to see her stomach ever again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What I donā€™t get is when she makes dinners like chilli con carne she makes SO much. Theres no way they eat it all so what does she do bin it? Because you never hear her say we have left overs tonight. If I wash her Iā€™d be freezing as many left overs as possible because when those babies are here she is going to need all the help she can

Reactions: 10
Theyā€™ve literally just bought outfits for the babies, nothing practical. I pissed myself when I saw the nike tracksuits and vests, beyond chav. They will be covered in poo and sick within minutes! Theyā€™re in for one hell of a shock, arenā€™t they šŸ˜‚
Haha I was thinking this. I think we had maybe 2-3 size 0-3 outfits and even they got worn once and never again and none of the outfits were tracksuits šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜‚
Babies literally live in babygrows or rompers for at least 6 months so sheā€™ll need a lot of those.
I think itā€™s normal for first time parents to be a bit clueless but these two have absolutely no idea about anything, they have two newborns coming, it will be a HUGE shock to them, especially B cause she comes across very self centred.
---
It really riles me up the way she says cucumber too! o_O
And coleslaw! I bet itā€™s exaggerated to get people to comment

Reactions: 3
Is she not buying prem/tiny baby? There is no way twins will go straight into newborn? My little is 4 weeks old (6lb 7 at birth) and is still a little small in newborn. Does she know there is a size down?

Reactions: 8
Is she not buying prem/tiny baby? There is no way twins will go straight into newborn? My little is 4 weeks old (6lb 7 at birth) and is still a little small in newborn. Does she know there is a size down?
Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve seen comments in the past of people advising her that the twins will very likely need a smaller size than newborn!

Reactions: 2
She wonā€™t be told. Let her get on with it and she can get the bus to the shops, post c section, to buy some that actually fit

Reactions: 14
Couldnā€™t sleep so iv gone onto John Lewis and already chosen my double pushchair and Iā€™m not even pregnant.

and omg the tiny white baby grows. They go down to 3lb premie, 5lb premie, early baby, first size and new born.
My youngest lived in John Lewis baby clothes šŸ˜©šŸ„ŗ
Youā€™d think theyā€™d be stocked up on the tiny vests and baby grows. Because if they are in baby care. When they do start dressing them itā€™s only in the vests isnā€™t it ? Until they are in the last room before they come home then itā€™s baby grows?

Reactions: 5
Why does she think long length dresses and trainers are a good look? She looks bleeping stupid

Reactions: 9
am i being really thick with this thinking?
so she cant drive/ will need to get transport everywhere, I'm guessing shell get taxis , they'll need car seats in the taxi, and a lay down pram (i hate people who use them donna car seat prams with newborns in for hours) .. so 4 items too take to go to the shop, what will she do with the car seats while the babies are in the pram? unless they'll both be getting the bus everywhere and ordering the food shop to be delivered ????

Reactions: 6
Ash done her dirty with that b&m video, the filter slips slightly and she has some mad acne she would absolutely not want showing to the world. (Not saying acne is bad or anything just saying she filters so heavily and her own partner does that šŸ’€)

Reactions: 9
Oh FFS another day, yet another primark haul! More pjs! Buy stuff for your babies you moron!:mad:

They get so many comments saying what wonderful parents theyā€™re going to be, where on earth are people getting that idea from!?

Reactions: 7
I wonder if they've not got tiny baby stuff so once baby's are here they can make "omg we had no idea they'd be so small, had to run out and get all this super small stuff" content.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if they've not got tiny baby stuff so once baby's are here they can make "omg we had no idea they'd be so small, had to run out and get all this super small stuff" content.
You forgot to add ā€œunrealā€ in that sentence somewhereā€¦

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.