Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many influencers who are pregnant currently and been invited to the baby shows getting freebies, she’s defo holding out hoping soon someone will give her some bits but I think these brands are not silly and can see she is not the type of girl they want advertising them
---
Also wild that she thinks the twins will be in a Moses basket until 6 months old

Reactions: 10
So many influencers who are pregnant currently and been invited to the baby shows getting freebies, she’s defo holding out hoping soon someone will give her some bits but I think these brands are not silly and can see she is not the type of girl they want advertising them
---
Also wild that she thinks the twins will be in a Moses basket until 6 months old
Well they might be if they’re born early. One of my twins is still in 6-9m clothes and he’s 2 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Why isn’t Ash learning to drive? Perfect time to get your licence. I understand B not learning right now with a big bump but there is no excuse for Ash
This is what I don’t understand. Pay thousands for expensive holidays, multiple clothes shopping trips a week, expensive designer trainers, food shopping bills every week that could feed a family for a month…. Why not cut back a bit and invest that money in learning to drive! Life’s gonna hit them hard when they have twins and 0 transport. Gonna be so isolated

Reactions: 15
she's very naive when it comes to the baby situation its quite worrying
this is what really annoys me, It doesn't seem she has done any research at all.
i also noticed on of her videos someone commented she should do a maternity range with Primark & she's bloody tagged them lmao definitely on the beg for some freebies

Reactions: 5
Don’t get me wrong I was CLUELESS with my first too, being a mum is one of those things you learn on the job but wow it’s concerning how unprepared this girl really is 🙃 has two pairs of Nike baby trainers that they will never wear but hardly any babygrows, no pram, no car seats. Has she organised a visit round the hospital yet? Especially with a high risk twin pregnancy you’d hope so… baby classes? she really has no idea what’s about to hit her it’s worrying for those babies that she’s in charge of caring for them. She just comes across as very selfish and not maternal at all

Reactions: 14
Heavily pregnant, nursery still not sorted, hospital bag not sorted, loads of bits still left to buy and what do tweedledee and tweedledumb choose to focus on? Doing up the garden.
To make matters worse, the little bit of baby prep they have done shows how unprepared they are. They have no clothes for beyond 3 month stage and they’re planning on putting shelves above the cot. Words fail me.

Reactions: 13
This is what I don’t understand. Pay thousands for expensive holidays, multiple clothes shopping trips a week, expensive designer trainers, food shopping bills every week that could feed a family for a month…. Why not cut back a bit and invest that money in learning to drive! Life’s gonna hit them hard when they have twins and 0 transport. Gonna be so isolated
He doesn’t drive? I’m sorry but a grown man with a drawn on beard that doesn’t drive is just suck an ick.
---
Don’t get me wrong I was CLUELESS with my first too, being a mum is one of those things you learn on the job but wow it’s concerning how unprepared this girl really is 🙃 has two pairs of Nike baby trainers that they will never wear but hardly any babygrows, no pram, no car seats. Has she organised a visit round the hospital yet? Especially with a high risk twin pregnancy you’d hope so… baby classes? she really has no idea what’s about to hit her it’s worrying for those babies that she’s in charge of caring for them. She just comes across as very selfish and not maternal at all
Yes! So selfish, being a mum is all consuming, can’t see her making a sacrifice for someone else.
I can't tell you how many days I went without washing my hair in the first couple months and I only had one baby, twins will need three times as much dedication.
They had two spare rooms and she made the largest room into her wardrobe and gave TWO babies the smaller room. To me that spoke volumes about what she’ll be like as a parent

Reactions: 14
She’s got no preemie clothes whatsoever but don’t worry, the babies have got Nike trainers and tracksuits so they’re all set…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Couldn’t sleep so iv gone onto John Lewis and already chosen my double pushchair and I’m not even pregnant.

and omg the tiny white baby grows. They go down to 3lb premie, 5lb premie, early baby, first size and new born.
My youngest lived in John Lewis baby clothes 😩🥺

Reactions: 5
They’ve literally just bought outfits for the babies, nothing practical. I pissed myself when I saw the nike tracksuits and vests, beyond chav. They will be covered in poo and sick within minutes! They’re in for one hell of a shock, aren’t they 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.