Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much does she eat? If there is any justice in this world she will be huge after birth but she will be one of those annoying people who end up like a rake after eating all that tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20240515_205846_Photos.jpg

Paused the video to nosey at what people outside were saying and paused on this 😂. Troll

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly think she think she’d be bringing the twins straight home if they came now because she keeps saying we need to do this room or get the car seats etc because they could come any day now
If they came any day now they’d be in SCBU or NICU for months!
Can you imagine them getting the bus to the hospital everyday for months

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bus to hospital post c section too. Grim. Plus if they were born now, her local hospital might not be able to care for such pre term babies or might not have space. They could be transferred miles away.

She genuinely has no clue at all. And you’d think the hospital would’ve prepared her. Where i work they would’ve been given a nicu tour by now in preparation.

Reactions: 15
New here, so helloooo 👋
Few things I hate about her....
1. Her beady little eyes that are so dark they look black. They give me evil vibes.
2. Her plastic looking belly that's constantly hanging out. Put it away you disgusting chav, no one wants to see it!
3. Her heavy breathing when she's dishing food up.
4. Tapping things with her nails
5. Her stupid little laugh
6. When she wears trousers that are 6ft too long and drag on the floor. Chavtastic!
7. Big clumpy trainers with long dresses. Hideous!
Phewww feel better now I got that off my chest 😄
What about the way she does that weird side eye look and just holds it for a second! She reminds me of one of those freaky ventriloquist doll! :oops: :oops::oops: The girl is an absolute freak of nature!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why isn’t Ash learning to drive? Perfect time to get your licence. I understand B not learning right now with a big bump but there is no excuse for Ash

Reactions: 16
Bus to hospital post c section too. Grim. Plus if they were born now, her local hospital might not be able to care for such pre term babies or might not have space. They could be transferred miles away.

She genuinely has no clue at all. And you’d think the hospital would’ve prepared her. Where i work they would’ve been given a nicu tour by now in preparation.
Not necessarily. They don’t really do that as ‘standard’ in twin pregnancy, they just discuss the fact that it’s most likely that they will need some time in NICU or special care. The only REAL involvement of the NICU team for me was when my waters had already gone and they were preparing me for the worst, so to speak.

Reactions: 2

Her local hospital currently doesnt have maternity ward to deliver general babies let alone high risk, so she'll be going to conquest in Hastings which is a good 25/30 minute drive!
---
Her local hospital currently doesnt have maternity ward to deliver general babies let alone high risk, so she'll be going to conquest in Hastings which is a good 25/30 minute drive!
PS I know this as I am unfortunately from down here lol, not Eastbourne but I know the areas x

Reactions: 3
She posted another milkshake video then deleted it an hour later and has just posted a video of the twins room, decorating it soon apparently. They’ve bought two baby baths for some weird reason lol
That smug smile she does. Irks me! She's trying to get freebies no doubt

Why isn’t Ash learning to drive? Perfect time to get your licence. I understand B not learning right now with a big bump but there is no excuse for Ash
I genuinely think he’s banned from driving. Because how could you not want to learn asap/ get a car asap if you already have a license

Reactions: 11
I can't get over that they both walk around in their fake designer gear, thinking they are the absolute bee's knees and yet neither of them can even drive! It would do my head in having to get taxi's everywhere and there's no way I'd be doing it pregnant or with 2 babies in tow.
Yeah exactly this, it’s so embarrassing. How can they not see how cheap and tacky they look in all that colourful fake tat. Imagine choosing to spend your money on that and not driving lessons. Will be a nightmare for them getting about when they have the twins.

Those cots are horrible! Also some of the clothing bits look pretty impractical..tracksuits for newborns, dressing gowns, the trainers..

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.