Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like anyone cares if they do their food shop backwards, forwards or upside down, they're still a pair of bleeping brainless bores
What even is backwards though, because my 2 nearest supermarkets are set out opposite, so one has the freezers at the front and one has the freezers at the end. One has the bakery at the front at the other at the end, so when exactly am I shopping backwards 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
What even is backwards though, because my 2 nearest supermarkets are set out opposite, so one has the freezers at the front and one has the freezers at the end. One has the bakery at the front at the other at the end, so when exactly am I shopping backwards 🤷🏼‍♀️
Honestly she’s got way too much time on her hands 😭 I can’t wait for her to have two babies to look after. She’s gonna struggle BIG time 🤣

Reactions: 13
No way she’ll be getting a taxi with two babies to spend two hours in Tesco (working backwards of course cos she’s so quirky and cute). Can’t believe the beardy weirdo hasn’t bothered to learn to drive yet. Surely he could pay for a crash course or something. He’s got to be banned or he would’ve done it surely.

Reactions: 20
I still can’t believe the poor twins box room is full of tit unorganised with zero room yet she has a double bedroom with all her unnecessary tatty fake tit set up organised and on display 😭 she’s something else.

Reactions: 20
I don’t get why you wouldn’t want to sort their room out. I couldn’t wait to decorate my children’s rooms and organise all their things before they were born. I’d have chosen to do that 1000000 times before I sorted my own tit. She’s not got a maternal bone in her body

Reactions: 24
Too busy doing tesco shops, with saying Unreal every two mine over food wtf 🤣 get a grip UNREALLLLLL

Reactions: 6
I’m confused; they like to shop backwards, yet she’s never done it on any videos before?

So weird how she called Ash her support companion - that's what people call emotional animals 😂 He really is her paid for "showmance" boyfriend isn't he! 😆

Reactions: 10
It’s the side eye and her pushing her boob to the side with her arm in her chilli con Carne video. Just so cringy I have no idea why she does this

ETA: and the smirk. Someone’s commented on that TikTok ‘face a whole different race to the body’ wonder how long that will stay up🤣

Why is she clapping like a seal at the bleeping orange juice? Sad bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I find it weird that she talks about the babies that they can come anytime, like she wants them to, stupid cow

Reactions: 7
I don’t get why you wouldn’t want to sort their room out. I couldn’t wait to decorate my children’s rooms and organise all their things before they were born. I’d have chosen to do that 1000000 times before I sorted my own tit. She’s not got a maternal bone in her body
We were so excited for our first the nursery was done by the time I was 19 weeks pregnant 🤣
---
It’s the side eye and her pushing her boob to the side with her arm in her chilli con Carne video. Just so cringy I have no idea why she does this

ETA: and the smirk. Someone’s commented on that TikTok ‘face a whole different race to the body’ wonder how long that will stay up🤣
The side eye actually gives me the ick

Reactions: 3
No way she’ll be getting a taxi with two babies to spend two hours in Tesco (working backwards of course cos she’s so quirky and cute). Can’t believe the beardy weirdo hasn’t bothered to learn to drive yet. Surely he could pay for a crash course or something. He’s got to be banned or he would’ve done it surely.
I can't get over that they both walk around in their fake designer gear, thinking they are the absolute bee's knees and yet neither of them can even drive! It would do my head in having to get taxi's everywhere and there's no way I'd be doing it pregnant or with 2 babies in tow.

Reactions: 16
She said in that tik tok she needs to get the important bits then all the breast feeding bits is she seriously going to try and breast feed twins 😂

Reactions: 2
She said in that tik tok she needs to get the important bits then all the breast feeding bits is she seriously going to try and breast feed twins 😂
Not a chance in hell. Breastfeeding is hard enough for one baby let alone two. Don’t get me wrong it’s very doable if you’ve got the determination but this bellend will be more interested in plastering her face and brushing her fake hair than putting in the effort to bf twins. She will buy the pump etc to make it look like she cares but she will defo bottle feed. Ash won’t want her tits going saggy anyway so even if she wanted to he wouldn’t let her

Not a chance in hell. Breastfeeding is hard enough for one baby let alone two. Don’t get me wrong it’s very doable if you’ve got the determination but this bellend will be more interested in plastering her face and brushing her fake hair than putting in the effort to bf twins. She will buy the pump etc to make it look like she cares but she will defo bottle feed. Ash won’t want her tits going saggy anyway so even if she wanted to he wouldn’t let her
Breastfeeding or not, who’s going to tell her that her tits will go saggy post partum anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Breastfeeding or not, who’s going to tell her that her tits will go saggy post partum anyway 😂
I hope they do! But they don't always. I kept my pregnancy boobs whilst snapping back to pre-pregnancy weight so it was like a free boob job 😂 I hope she keeps her pregnancy nose and arse though, she'd hate that!!

Reactions: 2
her babies being 2lbs each and her saying "they could come any day" .. girl, grow the duck up, and thank your lucky stars they're still growing in there safely. I can't stand the witch. 😑 I hope she shits herself during labour.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.