Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no clue whatsoever. What is she like 24 weeks? If they were born now sorry but it’s likely one or both would die. They will be so small cos they’re twins and if they did survive months of infections, set backs etc etc, they’d likely have long term issues. And before anyone comes back and says I know someone born at 24 weeks who’s fine blah blah, yes some babies are but they’re few and far between. I work in maternity and see it all the time. She’s a selfish, ignorant moron that girl.

Reactions: 19
Typical influencer on the beg, surely if a brand were going to gift her any of the big things they’d have done it by now :rolleyes:
100% I recently see that gym girl Natalee got her whole nursery gifted by mama and papas and some bits from tomee tipee too so if they wanted to they would of already 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Does she really think they will be in those moss baskets till they’re 6 months old? Most babies grow out of them way before then either that or they start moving too much so it isn’t safe. Those bath tubs were clearly gifted although she didn’t say so. They’ll also never get used. Who’s gonna piss about filling two baby baths every day. Just bang them in the actual bath with a bath seat. So much easier and once they’re sitting up securely anyway, they just sit in the bath. Who the hell is bathing a toddler in a baby bath? It isn’t like they’ve only got a shower. She really has no clue what’s coming does she.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she really think they will be in those moss baskets till they’re 6 months old? Most babies grow out of them way before then either that or they start moving too much so it isn’t safe. Those bath tubs were clearly gifted although she didn’t say so. They’ll also never get used. Who’s gonna piss about filling two baby baths every day. Just bang them in the actual bath with a bath seat. So much easier and once they’re sitting up securely anyway, they just sit in the bath. Who the hell is bathing a toddler in a baby bath? It isn’t like they’ve only got a shower. She really has no clue what’s coming does she.
No! just hope that’s there’s someone sensible to see that these babies are going to be ok.
when they are born god willing at the latest date possible. and they get took to baby care. She’s not gunna go and see them until she’s in full glam with some ridiculou rig out probably in white on is she.

Reactions: 12
I went into preterm labour with my first and when he was born he was taking to icu & eventually NICU. I’m pregnant with my second and even though I’m under a consultant and get extra checks I’m still absolutely petrified. She either has no idea how serious it is or she’s just a selfish little girl. I wouldn’t wish seeing your baby like that unable to hold them on anyone 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
No! just hope that’s there’s someone sensible to see that these babies are going to be ok.
when they are born god willing at the latest date possible. and they get took to baby care. She’s not gunna go and see them until she’s in full glam with some ridiculou rig out probably in white on is she.
Same, I hope she has close eyes on her, especially with her munchie behaviour and premature babies.

Reactions: 4
“We’ve got so much cute tit - I just need stuff like car seats, prams, baby cameras, feeding stuff” so the pretty big stuff yeah? At least you’ve got your cute tit 🫠
Yeah the expensive stuff they don’t have cause they probably can’t afford it all

Reactions: 4
They’ll be small enough to bath in the wash basin to start

Reactions: 1
I’m in shock at how disorganised they are, admitting they can come any day now but she has nothing useful or needed. so busy looking at cute clothes and stuffed animals they haven’t even packed basic hospital bags or actually organised the room yet. They are so disorganised. They’re gonna struggle so much.

Reactions: 17
She’s saying they could come any day now as if it’s some kind of flex, like if they come any day now realistically it 100% would not be good, she has no idea! Even without it being this magical rare pregnancy until you have those babies in your arms and they’re safe and healthy nothing is a flex!

Reactions: 15
She’s saying they could come any day now as if it’s some kind of flex, like if they come any day now realistically it 100% would not be good, she has no idea! Even without it being this magical rare pregnancy until you have those babies in your arms and they’re safe and healthy nothing is a flex!
Agreed she is so bizarre with the way she goes on about it, you’d think she’d be absolutely crapping her pants but she’s so chill

Reactions: 7
Behind the scenes on ash’s insta … he actually sounds remedial … the stupid laugh , babe this babe that … go get a life and a job ash ya absolute clinger

Reactions: 13
Reckon they bought scales because ash wants to keep check on how much she’s gaining? 😂
---
Also, iv not seen them buy any small baby clothes? They have absolutely no idea do they 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
“ we like to do our food shop backwards”
Hun you literally told us in your last food shop video you did it backwards for the first time 😂😂 full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“ we like to do our food shop backwards”
Hun you literally told us in your last food shop video you did it backwards for the first time 😂😂 full of tit
Like anyone cares if they do their food shop backwards, forwards or upside down, they're still a pair of bleeping brainless bores

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm sorry they both have a very amude wakening when the twins come. She was shopping for heels in primark still yest. 🤣 they havnt got a clue. And as for his tik tok (ash) he's just repeated everything she had said in hers. I can't wait till the babies are born. They don't know how hard it is with one baby let alone 2.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.