Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted another milkshake video then deleted it an hour later and has just posted a video of the twins room, decorating it soon apparently. They’ve bought two baby baths for some weird reason lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“We’ve got so much cute tit - I just need stuff like car seats, prams, baby cameras, feeding stuff” so the pretty big stuff yeah? At least you’ve got your cute tit 🫠

Reactions: 34
By her own admission the twins could come any day now yet the room isn’t sorted and she has yet to buy the car seats, breast pump, cameras or the prams but made sure she had time to squeeze in two holidays. Priorities…..

She’s also asked for advice on the ‘best brands’ and for ‘tips’ but she clearly doesn’t mean it cos when people have tried to help in the past e.g. advising her about bouncing on the ball, she wouldn’t listen and would argue back. What she really means is ‘any brands seeing this, give us a freebie’ but so far no brand seems interested but Fairy
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
‘So much cute tit’ classy 🙄

Does she need two baths and two cameras?!
Just bath them one after the other and point the camera across both cots

Reactions: 17
Typical influencer on the beg, surely if a brand were going to gift her any of the big things they’d have done it by now :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
My friend has just been diagnosed with cancer and she coincidentally has twins under two. I hope to bleeping god this cow wakes up and realises how sick her lies were.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t think she actually realises what will happen if the twins come ‘any day now’. Having babies in the NICU is absolutely terrifying, especially when they come so early. I’m still dealing with trauma from my twins being in hospital and the MANY ups & downs during their stay. She’s a little bleeping idiot

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
If they come ‘any day now’ sorry but they may not survive and babies born that early are also likely to have life time issues. She acts like it doesn’t matter if they’re born now, they’ll be 6lbs each, perfectly healthy and home in a couple of days. She’s a moron.

Reactions: 21
If fairy have gifted that shouldn’t she be doing the ad
When I had a big instagram and was gifted stuff you had a certain amount of time to do the upload

Reactions: 7
If they come ‘any day now’ sorry but they may not survive and babies born that early are also likely to have life time issues. She acts like it doesn’t matter if they’re born now, they’ll be 6lbs each, perfectly healthy and home in a couple of days. She’s a moron.
Yea my mum had a friend who had twins, they’d been trying for years and ended up having to do several rounds of ivf and finally got pregnant, twins came super early and spent their whole life in the special care unit, both had significant health issues and one sadly passed away at about 6mths or so just before Christmas, I mean they shouldn’t have been 6mths at that time as should only have been born not long before then, the other twin is still very unwell I believe and if they survive will have medical issues for the rest of his life, very sad situation for th especially as they’d been trying for nearly 9 years I believe, I don’t have kids but yea I agree why would she want them to come early, surely the longer she can carry the better as long as her and the babies are ok and being monitored?

Reactions: 5
Like she gives a duck! Those babies are her new inpending cash cows! She's a sicko it's already been proven by lies she's told so wouldn't surprise me she's hoping they come even earlier because for her it's just 'content✨️' which equals more money for her!

Reactions: 8
Fairy gifted her? Ite imma be emailing fairy like “I actually look after someone with cancer and let me tell you the washing is out of this world, free bits please!” Man some of these brands are dumb

Reactions: 10
So much cute tit’ classy 🙄
I haaate it when people refer to their belongings or whatever it is they’re talking about as ‘tit’. Like ‘I bought loads of tit’, ‘look at all this nice tit’, etc. It sounds so unpleasant, why can’t you say ‘things’ or ‘stuff’ 😬

Reactions: 10
is she only just past the viable point? Does she not understand that babies born this early have to basically go through hell to survive. Needles all Over the body some even in their heads. My friend son is 15 now was born at 30 weeks but I think he stopped growing at 28. Even no he has a few small issues what stem from being a prem. gets really bad anxiety over needles. The woman’s a idiot

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.