Brittany Bathgate #2 Buying things to fill the gaping hole in her personality

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also very Charlie Chaplin - exaggerated, oversized fits on a petite frame ready trip over herself.
She may make it look good in photos from some angles but it will always look ridiculous in real life. I’ve mentioned this before, I saw her once on the street (totally unexpectedly as it was in London) she looked like a child in grandpa’s old clothes and this was before her outfits became as oversized as these days.

Reactions: 7
She may make it look good in photos from some angles but it will always look ridiculous in real life. I’ve mentioned this before, I saw her once on the street (totally unexpectedly as it was in London) she looked like a child in grandpa’s old clothes and this was before her outfits became as oversized as these days.
I still remember how some other influencer posted stories of her walking from the back bc they attended the same event and how different it was from brittany's curated pictures taken the same day. It's like clothes that only look great on tailor's dummies with a bunch of pins in the back, lol.

Reactions: 4
Why does she wear everything so oversized? she looks ridiculous and like she borrowed her dad's clothes and shoes. I don't know what it is about the shoes. Definitely look better the thicker the sole. Theres good baggy and then child playing dress up.

I'm actually intrigued to see how they'll decorate this house.... The last one was v much a scandi minimalist haven but way too mainstream for BB now. I wonder if her attempts to be aesthetically different with her wardrobe to the detriment of practicality will translate into this new house. I'm imagining something that will look like an art installation or something from World of Interiors and is barely liveable (like... let's see... mat brown tiles which will be an absolute nightmare to maintain)

Reactions: 5
Brittany's content is interesting to me in that sometimes it's the perfect tonic of calm and quietly inspiring, and other times it takes me a full week to get through one of her videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
BB is so try hard these days, she ends up looking absolutely unlikable. Title of the photo “I’m so much above those who smile”
I find really funny how she's putting so much effort (and money, lol) into looking like a spiritual stoner

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find really funny how she's putting so much effort (and money, lol) into looking like a spiritual stoner
She’s also really aging herself. I’m thinking of a specific model or actress or some character with the sun wrinkled skin, silk scarf as headpiece and like oversized beachy outfits. I can see them, but can’t remember who I’m thinking of. No Jagger? maybe she reminds me of the mother from the StyleLikeU duo? It’s very I’ve left my high profile job in marketing to retire early and live my best LiveLoveLaugh life.

• Haha
Reactions: 3